Thread: Explain relations of benefit like I’m 5 years old

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@dead account

what I appreciate about LIIs is they often give me logic in a way that's usually very nice and kind as well ((and also begging me to play some Fe with them)) so it is very appreciative as I am sensitive to receiving that stuff in a way that is arrogant, patronizing or hostile. LIIs can almost deceptively come off like F types sometimes (maybe also because I'm ur benefactor) unless they are way older and mature than me, but then it's like you guys get in your grooves where you gain confidence and go on your Ti tangents and it's like 'whoah.'

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You underestimate your beneficiary so they tend to pleasantly surprise you.
    I have noticed this with my beneficiary type (LII), and benefactor (ESI).
    Your low expectations and verging on hostile "Meh" view of your beneficiary gets challenged over time and you can develop a deep rooted respect for them. You get used to their company, too. They grow on you like a lump of moss.

My beneficiaries often come to me for advice and they seem to regard my opinion higher than they should. I also hold the opinion of my benefactor very highly.

I can't really go to them for advice ever, they don't really know how to help me. Their response never gives me any peace. But that doesn't stop me from venting to them anyways. I tell them a lot of personal things I don't tell anyone else. The kind of stuff I tell them could get me fired straight away.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moharu View Post
    Your are a SEE ??? @@
    Yes. Normalizing politician. Elevated Fi + Ti.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12