Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post
It's basically a one-sided relation.

The benefactor's Lead (strong, valued) recognizes the beneficiaries Demo (strong, unvalued), so they appear familiar to each other.

However, when they interact

The benefactor uses his creative to help the beneficiaries dual-seeking, but the beneficiary cannot provide the same back. In addition, the benefactor would rather use his lead, not his creative, causing strain.

Over time, the beneficiary gets needy, asking for their dual-seeking to be fulfilled, but the benefactor has to exert himself with nothing in return, forming a one-sided relation.

^ this and also the beneficiary can provide for the benefactor's HA with their base (e.g. LII Ti base for IEI Ti HA), but after a while it will feel like too much for the benefactor since they don't need/feel that they need that much support for their HA.

For example
-when LIIs help my Ti I certainly appreciate it, but *from my POV* after a certain point they start to overdo it. since they are equipped to cover for their dual's weaker suggestive Ti, whereas I only need the support of my dual's Ti creative.
-when I help ESIs in Ni, i often feel that they have enough of and are ready to move on when it's too soon. From my POV it's like they're good to go after only a half-baked Ni job.