TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post
    It's basically a one-sided relation.

The benefactor's Lead (strong, valued) recognizes the beneficiaries Demo (strong, unvalued), so they appear familiar to each other.

However, when they interact

The benefactor uses his creative to help the beneficiaries dual-seeking, but the beneficiary cannot provide the same back. In addition, the benefactor would rather use his lead, not his creative, causing strain.

Over time, the beneficiary gets needy, asking for their dual-seeking to be fulfilled, but the benefactor has to exert himself with nothing in return, forming a one-sided relation.
    Traditionally it’s one-sided but the beneficiary’s lead is the same as the benefactor’s mob and that levels the playing field. Mob may believe it’s strong but it can recognize that function is stronger for someone with that base which flips the script (even if temporarily). Relationships are not one-sided unless we’re talking about unrequited love or erotomania. It’s easy for supervision, benefit, etc. to get reversed.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    Traditionally it’s one-sided but the beneficiary’s lead is the same as the benefactor’s mob and that levels the playing field. Mob may believe it’s strong but it can recognize that function is stronger for someone with that base which flips the script (even if temporarily). Relationships are not one-sided unless we’re talking about unrequited love or erotomania. It’s easy for supervision, benefit, etc. to get reversed.
    That's interesting. I had the impression the beneficiary only threw scraps at the benefactor

On a side note all my relationships with Deltas have felt one-sided. But then again perhaps they feel the same way

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's interesting. I had the impression the beneficiary only threw scraps at the benefactor

On a side note all my relationships with Deltas have felt one-sided. But then again perhaps they feel the same way
    Relations isn’t a hard rule. Take it as a general guideline, because it’s vastly dependent upon the individual. Some benefactors will throw scraps or not at all, but some could take a liking to you and teach you how to focus better with the demo (which is the benefit). Then it also depends upon the beneficiary if they wanna listen to the benefactor. Beneficiaries can turn it around and make their benefactor “need” them. So although the psychological set up is more in favor of the benefactor and supervisor, it doesn’t mean it can’t be flipped on them. Irl there’s more relationships that have conflicts which is what keeps it going rather than be “peaceful” and stagnant.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    Relations isn’t a hard rule. Take it as a general guideline, because it’s vastly dependent upon the individual. Some benefactors will throw scraps or not at all, but some could take a liking to you and teach you how to focus better with the demo (which is the benefit). Then it also depends upon the beneficiary if they wanna listen to the benefactor. Beneficiaries can turn it around and make their benefactor “need” them. So although the psychological set up is more in favor of the benefactor and supervisor, it doesn’t mean it can’t be flipped on them. Irl there’s more relationships that have conflicts which is what keeps it going rather than be “peaceful” and stagnant.
    Yes, my benefactor is an SEI, who also happens to be my boss. It's a weird dynamic. I know people here don't like associating Si with food, but I think the SEI boss provides me Fe by telling me jokes and bringing food, providing comfort in that way. Sometimes, I get a sense that he's getting nothing back IM-wise, but in return I try to hustle and help him understand that I'm indispensable. Hopefully that will stack the odds in my favor, I'm not one to kiss-ass to move up the career ladder.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, my benefactor is an SEI, who also happens to be my boss. It's a weird dynamic. I know people here don't like associating Si with food, but I think the SEI boss provides me Fe by telling me jokes and bringing food, providing comfort in that way. Sometimes, I get a sense that he's getting nothing back IM-wise, but in return I try to hustle and help him understand that I'm indispensable. Hopefully that will stack the odds in my favor, I'm not one to kiss-ass to move up the career ladder.
    Not really weird cuz employer-employee benefit relation makes sense. But LOL Fe egos should never be in any position of power. You literally have to kiss their stupid Fe image to make them feel like they’re the shit when they’re technically incompetent. You have to throw a lot of Ti at your boss to make them feel like “This guy has a lot of good ideas to make us stable!!” They’ll eat that up.