Hybrid View

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Your Suggestive function is basically your blind spot. This is also why it is so difficult to spot your dual. You are simply blind towards that kind of information. It's even worse than the PoLR, because although weak, one typically tends to confuse that function for one's Mobilizing.
    I see that, but it seems to me like Si people seem more blind to Ne than, say, an Ni person would be blind to Se. Perhaps that’s not true; I may just have noticed it more with them.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    I see that, but it seems to me like Si people seem more blind to Ne than, say, an Ni person would be blind to Se. Perhaps that’s not true; I may just have noticed it more with them.
    That is not an unlikely hypothesis as Se is much more involved with the environment than Ne. Ne is much more cerebral, so you won't notice it just passing by a lead-Ne type. I mean, the average SLE walks like he owns the world. So to recognize e.g. an ILE, you have to see what is not there in order to 'deduce' what is there.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking