Quote Originally Posted by DeliMeat View Post
Instances of my Ni popping up were battered as if they were playing a game of wack-a-mole. Everything I did or said was wrong and needed correcting. I was bullied for being lazy even though I was a perfectly productive child in my eyes. They think the "correct" way of moving through life every day is to dart full speed ahead and never slow down or look back. However, I am capable of orchestrating how life moves through me, and they find that impossible, ridiculous, and terrifying.
That sounds like a sucky experience. This inability to project onesef neither forwards nor backwards & the "how it's now = how it will be forever" instead of a sensibility to change and progress is really annoying. Stuck in the emptiness. At least I can just shrug it off and ignore(Ni ignoring).

Si-egos who overidentify with Si often think they have figured out how to live and need to "fix" people around them. In delta STs it can be coupled with an inappropriate tendency to place oneself at the center of all other people's "problems". Double sucky.