Thread: What factors contribute to the degree of focus on and competence of the hidden agenda?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeliMeat View Post
    Would you say the same thing could happen with leading vs creative?
    They talk mostly about developing suggestive/mob, and things that can stunt leading/creative early on in development, but who knows.

Do you think being raised by and around 2 ESE and an LSE would have stunted Ni and Fe development?
    Being around ESE/LSE would most likely influenced/stunted some Ni and Fe.

It's hard to say exactly how it all plays out since it's all very much theoretical (a lotta mental circle-jerking) and you have to account for other variables but it makes sense - you can't be a good sprinter and long distance runner at the same time, developing one hinders another.

For example take Ti and Fi, you can't really evaluate something impersonally (Ti) and personally (Fi) at the same time, they are opposites.

I thought myself more competent in logic IEs than anything else, actually.
    There might've been something else in the environment that triggered the development of those elements

I know personally growing up in a household/environment where Fi was abundant, there was always a part of me that felt "suppressed." Not that I have anything against my parents, I love them to pieces, but I think a lot of people can relate to the feeling of leaving home for a while and then all of a sudden blossoming or finding their strengths and spreading their wings lol.

I think this can also be related to finding a job that you ultimately love - one that utilizes your strengths / develops your weaknesses or finding an environment that doesn't stunt them at least.
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 12-30-2020 at 01:56 AM.