TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Briahna Joy Gray

IEE?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Park View Post
    IEE?
    That was my impression too, definitely see her as my identical. I think Chomsky's dismissal of her comments prior to the election could potentially be an example of LII-IEE supervision--and she seems to have a strong Te hidden agenda. The way she approaches explaining her thoughts, synthesizing information, debating, etc, is very focused around getting to the truth of the matter despite the predominance of smoke and mirrors in the political landscape. On a side note, I absolutely love her chemistry with Virgil Texas, it's so endearing.
    Last edited by aciaradh; 12-21-2020 at 06:00 AM.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She seems like someone who is probably not an extrovert in the pop-psychology sense of the term, but would fit the Socionics concept of an extraverted type, i.e. extratim.

I enjoyed seeing here on Jimmy Dore and I like the way she went about supporting his push for Medicare For All.

#ForceTheVote
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree 100 percent. Her podcast Bad Faith is amazing too if you're interested (esp. the episode w/ Cornel West!). When she's comfortable and in her element, she can get pretty Ne-demo Fe with her expression, which is so much fun and not something you see too often with political commentators Incredibly intelligent, but also just a blast to listen to.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I watched a couple of episodes on YT and subbed. Cornel West I've always liked.

Virgil seems Alpha introvert?