Thread: Differentiating Te vs Se

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've seen bullies of just about all types; it has more to do with how one has been raised or influenced. Se-types tend to gravitate toward the actual/factual aspects of things and a few can be physically ruthless especially if they're cornered, but Te-types tend to be the ones who are the most interactive and many will get into someone's face to get what they want but this isn't necessarily intentional bullying although sometimes it may seem like it.

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    ILI - H/C 4w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    I've seen bullies of just about all types; it has more to do with how one has been raised or influenced. Se-types tend to gravitate toward the actual/factual aspects of things and a few can be physically ruthless especially if they're cornered, but Te-types tend to be the ones who are the most interactive and many will get into someone's face to get what they want but this isn't necessarily intentional bullying although sometimes it may seem like it.

a.k.a. I/O
    Usually I see "bully" could be display in three way: Se (physically), Te or Fe. Se polr will hate Se - bully the most, and so Te polr and Fe polr.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moharu View Post
    Usually I see "bully" could be display in three way: Se (physically), Te or Fe. Se polr will hate Se - bully the most, and so Te polr and Fe polr.
    Bullying is related to personal baggage and not IEs. Most males seemed to have a physical (macho) aspect to their bulling style while more female bullies seemed to use subversion and veiled threats. I would think that bullies with higher testosterone levels would be more physical.

a.k.a. I/O