TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Differentiating Te vs Se

Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post
    So Se-ego's are more prone to intentionally antagonizing people, while Te-egos do it accidentally?

I do feel sometimes that Te-egos try to appear more "normal", probably due to their Fi?
    Intentionally antagonizing people is actually strong Fe ethics combined with Se so EIE, SEE, ESE in that order. Te leads bulldoze through because they don’t value Fe and 1D Fi so they’re not really “normal,” more like clueless since they’re not suave.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    Intentionally antagonizing people is actually strong Fe ethics combined with Se so EIE, SEE, ESE in that order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why is Fe more associated with bullying than Se? I thought Se was associated with impulsion and Fe associated with putting yourself in people's shoes. Do you see a lot more EIE bullies in comparison to SLE bullies IRL?
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 12-23-2020 at 01:06 PM.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post
    Why is Fe more associated with bullying than Se? I thought Se was associated with impulsion and Fe associated with putting yourself in people's shoes. Do you see a lot more EIE bullies in comparison to SLE bullies IRL?
    Fe is judgment function and is in concerned with controlling of the emotional atmosphere, and that is where “image” falls in. Bullying is actually an Fe thing, it’s controlling how the room feels based on how you manipulated the people in the room to feel. It’s Fi that is putting yourself in other people’s shoes and it’s due to empathy that creates bonds. Se is perception, reactions to the physical environment, not judgment.

Irl, yeah there would be more EIE than SLE bullies (Se leads are not common) because they’re weak with Se (but value it) but super strong with Fe so they will manipulate the emotional atmosphere and conjure up an act to push people into feeling a certain way and that “makes” people do what the EIE wants them to do. Everyday example would be Karens. They flip out over simple facts that they can’t accept like why Starbucks don’t serve candycane lattes served during May or why they’re charged extra for their many modifications on food orders. Se bases know right away the reality and respond accordingly (as in no reaction). Keep in mind, when people huff and puff playing up their “toughness” that’s peacocking and trying to scare others. That’s what Fe is, idle threats. This is indicative of weak Se because they don’t have ability to scale how much pressure is enough so they either go overboard and look clownish or not at all.

To get a better understanding, I suggest you read about EIE H i t l e r, because he used Fe theatrics to make even his generals fear him. Watch the documentary on The Real Antony and Cleopatra https://tubitv.com/video/472215 EIE Cleopatra was perhaps one of the greatest showman in history. Cleopatra heavily relied upon her “powerful” image projection but couldn’t be bothered to kill off her enemies and had SEE Caesar and SLE Antony do it. Fe base is constantly concerned with their image and will fight to keep it. Se base is perceiving factual reality and responding to it accordingly.

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    Fe is judgment function and is in concerned with controlling of the emotional atmosphere, and that is where “image” falls in. Bullying is actually an Fe thing, it’s controlling how the room feels based on how you manipulated the people in the room to feel. It’s Fi that is putting yourself in other people’s shoes and it’s due to empathy that creates bonds. Se is perception, reactions to the physical environment, not judgment.
    I don't get that impression when I picture the jock bully giving the nerd a dirty sanchez or making quick witted comments about the nerd's broken duct tape glasses.

Bullying can be divorced of Fe

Irl, yeah there would be more EIE than SLE bullies (Se leads are not common) because they’re weak with Se (but value it) but super strong with Fe so they will manipulate the emotional atmosphere and conjure up an act to push people into feeling a certain way and that “makes” people do what the EIE wants them to do

Wtf? Lol. Sounds more like brainwashing/mind-control than direct bullying.

SLE has Se with low Fi. EIE humanitarians aren't going to be bullies in general. Lets be realistic here

Everyday example would be Karens. They flip out over simple facts that they can’t accept like why Starbucks don’t serve candycane lattes served during May or why they’re charged extra for their many modifications on food orders. Se bases know right away the reality and respond accordingly (as in no reaction). Keep in mind, when people huff and puff playing up their “toughness” that’s peacocking and trying to scare others.
    Flipping out and crying is emotional manipulation, not bullying. Much like a baby crying because they didn't get to eat their ice-cream.

Bullying involves direct confrontation.

SLE/SEE- Jersey Shore Cast.

Watch Snooky start a confrontation:

"Get your Fuc*in ugly ass out of my face"
    "WHO ARE YOU? IT'S NOT FOR YOU, GO AWAY!!"

I don't even need to explain...

That’s what Fe is, idle threats. This is indicative of weak Se because they don’t have ability to scale how much pressure is enough so they either go overboard and look clownish or not at all.
    Fe is idle threats, (aka not actual bullying) whereas Se is sizing up reality and applying direct pressure, often impulsively = bullying.

To get a better understanding, I suggest you read about EIE H i t l e r, because he used Fe theatrics to make even his generals fear him. Watch the documentary on The Real Antony and Cleopatra https://tubitv.com/video/472215 EIE Cleopatra was perhaps one of the greatest showman in history. Cleopatra heavily relied upon her “powerful” image projection but couldn’t be bothered to kill off her enemies and had SEE Caesar and SLE Antony do it. Fe base is constantly concerned with their image and will fight to keep it. Se base is perceiving factual reality and responding to it accordingly.
    Hmm. We probably have different views on what bullying is/entails. Cult leaders use Fe to swing the emotional economy in their favor - not really bullying
    Last edited by Computer Loser; 12-24-2020 at 04:03 AM.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post

Irl, yeah there would be more EIE than SLE bullies (Se leads are not common) because they’re weak with Se (but value it) but super strong with Fe so they will manipulate the emotional atmosphere and conjure up an act to push people into feeling a certain way and that “makes” people do what the EIE wants them to do. Everyday example would be Karens. They flip out over simple facts that they can’t accept like why Starbucks don’t serve candycane lattes served during May or why they’re charged extra for their many modifications on food orders. Se bases know right away the reality and respond accordingly (as in no reaction). Keep in mind, when people huff and puff playing up their “toughness” that’s peacocking and trying to scare others. That’s what Fe is, idle threats. This is indicative of weak Se because they don’t have ability to scale how much pressure is enough so they either go overboard and look clownish or not at all.

Actually Fe puts yourself in the others shoes cuz its extroverted. Fi, being focused inward, is about how the subject relates to things.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Actually Fe puts yourself in the others shoes cuz its extroverted. Fi, being focused inward, is about how the subject relates to things.
    Again, you’re wrong because your understanding of socionics and how to apply it is wrong. Fi individually understands how one would feel in the specific situation because Fi will place the self in that situation. That’s called empathy. Fe doesn’t know how anyone feels, it’s about effecting and manipulating how the environment feels. Sympathy is feeling for others when you don’t know how they actually feel.

Either you’re retarded with reading comprehension or you’re just plain stupid. At this point, you don’t need to fake it like you actually know anything useful by replying to me since we all know you don’t even read what’s been said.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DrDonkeyBallz View Post
    Cuz she constantly trying to make herself look good by antagonizing functions she supposedly doesnt think she values

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Cuz she constantly trying to make herself look good by antagonizing functions she supposedly doesnt think she values
    You sound really jealous. But don’t forget, you’re the one who constantly make irrelevant and dumb replies just to get attention and you still end up looking like a damn fool.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    You sound really jealous. But don’t forget, you’re the one who constantly make irrelevant and dumb replies just to get attention and you still end up looking like a damn fool.
    Oh god the projections tho