3w4
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool KDA > League of Legends

Alkali - SLE
    Kai'sa - LSI??? ISTx probably
    (I'm getting the impression that she doesn't really have a "personality" like the rest of the members. Maybe that's why she's an afterthought...)
    Ahri - SEI
    Evelyn - ESI

Seraphine - IEI from the More video

Anyways, my interpretation is very surface level and I'm just going off of the vibes of the people I've known in the past. Some of the types are different from the characterizations provided in the game. What do you guys think?

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Akali — I still love her kit in spite of the controversial rework. "Shadow Dance" was a way better ult. though. I think that she's an ST-introvert: either LSI or SLI, not sure which.

Ahri — I get an IEI vibe.

Not KDA:

Darius — Stereotypical SLE peak-chad / alpha-male.

Katarina — SLE alpha-female.

Garen — LSE white knight.

Heimerdinger - ILE. He's Einstein.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't quite agree with you about Kai'sa because she also gives a certain charm to the KDA group. I'm sure it would have been completely different without her, and if she had been removed, it would have greatly upset the fans. Although I haven't been playing this game for a long time, I can say that she hooked me as a champion and as part of the group. I play this champion quite often, and to be honest, thanks to scripts from https://lol-script.com it becomes even easier, and I can gain even more advantage over the enemy champion to win the game. Therefore, I'll never say that she is superfluous in this group.
    Last edited by laotiosub; 03-07-2022 at 10:15 AM.