Would any Fi dominant users be so kind as to help me formulate statements reflective of Fi dominant people (here or through PM)?
This particular element is Introverted, Ethical, Rational, Static, Internal and Involved, so our statements should incorporate these aspects.
For example, would you give a rating of 4/4 with the following statements in application to yourself?
1) The phrase "still waters run deep," best captures my emotional state. There's not much showing on my face, but I feel deeply.
2) I strongly see reality through rigid personal morals and stable interpersonal bonds.
3) My sense of self worth is largely determined by a sense of constancy in personal ethics.
4) I have a strong personal value system that does not waiver. I live to embody these ideals.
5) I'm not good at genuinely reflecting the emotions of others as if they were my own without having experienced them for myself.
6) I absolutely dislike being asked questions about myself that seem cursory or ingenuine on behalf of the person asking me.
Any anecdotal statements that you think reflect (absolutely) all Fi dominant users will work too! I'm looking for at least 10 statements that isolate what it means to see the world through Fi, to BE Fi. Thank you.