Thread: Links To My Gulenko Typing Videos For Reference- Posted Here Not Beta Due To Being Unsure If IEI Is My Best Fit

Threaded View

TIM
    Type FML
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Links to Video Questions for SHS - Provided on Request. Posted Here Not Beta Due To Being Unsure If IEI Is My Best Fit

I wasn’t quite sure where to post this thread (I opted here rather than Beta cause I’m not sure I am a Beta type and still questioning so here seemed the better place).

I’ve been typed IEI-Harmonising by Gulenko a couple of months back. It’s a type I wasn’t seriously considering due to my understanding being that I definitely was not a Se valuer. And I’ve had feedback from other communities like World Socionics that I’d more likely be EII or even SEI rather than IEI. That said, to my knowledge (please correct me if I’m wrong) Model G is not the same as Model A so it is perfectly natural for an individuals to get given different typings.

Anyways, since I’ve seen my Review video floating around here (which is major cringe worthy but I did consent to it being used by SHS if they wished), I thought I’d share the links to my questionnaire videos I completed in order to be typed however on reflection have removed the links in this OP but will provide them if anyone wishes to view them. Please PM me for links or if you have any any questions or feedback about the typing service. I am closing the thread down also.

I’ll try to help if I can! If anything, I hope I can give an example which may inform some of you on if this is the best path for you to take or not
    Last edited by justalitnerdxx; 12-12-2020 at 11:10 PM.