Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
If you want to summarize me in a nutshell, I am basically waiting for some kind of meaningful command. Seafood is a start, but yeah.

You might want to consider the inherent fail-abilities of people in the matter. I hear too little talk of how people make sure they are correct, and a lot of talk on how things are x.

In the case above, it sounds like people who aren't LSI are hanging out with people who aren't LIE. This creates a situation that I have expected. Group sees some kind of empirical evidence, and then doesn't fit the formula to it. As such the formula remains broken. It's likely that LSI is actually the lookalike of LSI. Formula fixed. Other option is LIE is EIE. And so it continues, but my point is made.
meaningful command. Sounds like Fi 'raison d'faire' that LIE seek.

I've spend countless hours evaluating my type. I'm not searching. I'm certain I'm LIE. I don't need assistance typing myself in socionics. I could use ideas on enneagram, though.

This thread is more talking about type descriptions written by the casual enthusiast who sort of deals in stereotypes versus some of the more complete profiles.