Thread: Gulenko's typings of forum members AKA Big G SquaD

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question for those who have already been typed/received their additional questions. Did Viktor share his first hypothesis about your type with you? Can't wait to receive that e-mail, but I guess I wont have it until next week, which seems like ages away from here... :-)

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    What about the main type? Or are you sure so even Gulenko won't change your mind on that?
    I think I'm most likely EII but if I get IEE that would make sense to me, too. Especially depending on the subtype influencing me either way. There are parts of both descriptions that resonate but EII is most accurate to me overall. IEI or EIE would seem wrong to me. Se use scares me off from people, I literally leave when people start using it lmao. Temperament-wise I would definitely say I'm more Ij than anything else, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sachmet View Post
    Question for those who have already been typed/received their additional questions. Did Viktor share his first hypothesis about your type with you? Can't wait to receive that e-mail, but I guess I wont have it until next week, which seems like ages away from here... :-)
    He didn't! Drove me nuts, I was kind of hoping he would lol. I know it's taking longer because he's busier right now, and they did warn me about that before I paid. From watching other people's videos and comparing them to the questions I got, I thiiiink maybe I know what type he's narrowing me down to?
    Last edited by megedy; 01-19-2021 at 08:39 PM.
    ~we're just out here havin a good time~

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by megedy View Post
    I think I'm most likely EII but if I get IEE that would make sense to me, too. Especially depending on the subtype influencing me either way. There are parts of both descriptions that resonate but EII is most accurate to me overall. IEI or EIE would seem wrong to me. Se use scares me off from people, I literally leave when people start using it lmao. Temperament-wise I would definitely say I'm more Ij than anything else, too.
    I see. Well I can tell you this, having seen many go through the process...expect anything! Perhaps something non-NF.
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

TIM
    IEI-C
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    I see. Well I can tell you this, having seen many go through the process...expect anything! Perhaps something non-NF.
    & that's why the anticipation is such a pain, haha! Just have to wait and see
    ~we're just out here havin a good time~

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by megedy View Post

He didn't! Drove me nuts, I was kind of hoping he would lol. I know it's taking longer because he's busier right now, and they did warn me about that before I paid. From watching other people's videos and comparing them to the questions I got, I thiiiink maybe I know what type he's narrowing me down to?
    Crossing my fingers and waiting expectantly to hear about your results when they come in.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No, but it didn't take too long (a few days) once I sent the second video back. It's the first response that takes a while.

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nah, you get the report but there are no hints before that. It's worth waiting for though.
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You get a final report after you answer the second set of questions they give you.. to a certain extent you can deduce some things about the type they think you are from the introductory video by what questions they give you.