Hybrid View

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

> shotgunfingers - LSI-H
    most possibly ILE

For example. Base T do not jump easily to different types in own profile - they are the most reasonable in logical themes as what is your type. They prefer to think good to decide something as assured and said publicly. So to say not assured opinions (without pointing it's not assured) or change it easily - is not about base T type. While you jumped to rather different types and several times per a short time. It's good reason to reject base T and to suppose P type.

There are low matches between today experienced typers, - so there should be significant % of mistakes (mb ~50%). Besides heretical doubtful hypotheses may be used by them to reduce an accuracy. Gulenko uses a lot of heresies.

So the best is to study to type people yourself and to check your own type by IR effects with people IRL. Where those people should be typed by VI also, as nonverbal behavior is linked with types and adds useful info. Only then there is good base to be sure in your own type.

Interesting, where @Reyne would be typed by him
    Last edited by Sol; 11-14-2020 at 12:19 PM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    > shotgunfingers - LSI-H
    most possibly ILE

For example. Base T do not jump easily to different types in own profile - they are the most reasonable in logical themes as what is your type. They prefer to think good to decide something as assured and said publicly. So to say not assured opinions (without pointing it's not assured) or change it easily - is not about base T type. While you jumped to rather different types and several times per a short time. It's good reason to reject base T and to suppose P type.
    yeah, I did consider SLI or IEE when I came to the forum, mainly because in MBTI I typed INTP... but when I met actual INTPs.. I thought that they were too "academic" and too abstract, it frustrated me that they just want the high of the idea and do not want to "bruteforce" the ideas onto reality. S I thought at the time ISTP would be a better fit and with my rather bad understanding of socionics I thought ISTP was SLI and "P" meant irrational.

I disagreed with the ILE typing mainly because I'm some kind of a political revolutionary and not a inventor or a scientist. I'm too cautious and overthink before I do anything, prefer to have one elegant and rigid solution, than to take risks and have many options. I also disagreed with Fi PolR, because comparing myself to other Fi PolR types I seemed to be more aware and just deliberately trying to start fires in order to push my agendas.

Somone in my typing thread mentioned that "he does not invent tho". I though that was funny.

There are low matches between today experienced typers, - so there should be significant % of mistakes (mb ~50%). Besides heretical doubtful hypotheses may be used by them to reduce an accuracy. Gulenko uses a lot of heresies.
    True, Gulenko uses model G, which is not model A. The recommendation is to forget model A, as it is flawed. I was typed according to model G.

So the best is to study to type people yourself and to check your own type by IR effects with people IRL. Where those people should be typed by VI also, as nonverbal behavior is linked with types and adds useful info. Only then there is good base to be sure in your own type
    Tbh I just wanted to understand why I was the way I was, I'm not interested in pursuing duality or anything ITR related, so further comprehension of the system is less useful to me.

EDIT: I still think understanding that I'm Enneagram type 6, gave me more than socioncs and MBTI combined... tbh..

Last edited by SGF; 11-14-2020 at 03:00 PM. Reason: typos

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My intention is to wait until more forum members get typed by him. If Gulenko's typings of them seem to make sense I may buy the service.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    My intention is to wait until more forum members get typed by him. If Gulenko's typings of them seem to make sense I may buy the service.
    Coward, using us as lab rats.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suspiria View Post
    Coward, using us as lab rats.

Imagine if he types you SLE. I may aswell throw my money in the air and burn it spitting alcohol in front of a lighter.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Imagine if he types you SLE. I may aswell throw my money in the air and burn it spitting alcohol in front of a lighter.
    I've been thinking the same thing honestly. I was already seeing myself as LSE because I used the phrasing "in real life" twice in my video. Who knows, who knows ♡
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

I say brilliant things sporadically BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been thinking the same thing honestly. I was already seeing myself as LSE because I used the phrasing "in real life" twice in my video. Who knows, who knows ♡
    Whats your type?
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Doctor of Socionics First Class Socionics Is Not A Cult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please tell me you were not wearing a watch, man.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1580 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Doing that would get you some heat, while being typed by Gulenko might not.

I say brilliant things sporadically BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

> shotgunfingers - LSI-H
    most possibly ILE

So the best is to study to type people yourself and to check your own type by IR effects with people IRL. Where those people should be typed by VI also, as nonverbal behavior is linked with types and adds useful info. Only then there is good base to be sure in your own type.

Yeah, his cognition is clearly and incredibly at odds with all self-typed LSI I have seen so far, especially the ones typed correctly.
    I can see his reasoning behind most of what he says, so we might share some common ego function, but I often find that Ti base always have something I can't do reverse engineering to, in order to know their thoughts for example.
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 11-14-2020 at 04:35 PM.
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!