Page 37 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,480 of 2206

Thread: Gulenko's typings of forum members AKA Big G SquaD

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Where are you getting this information? .
    I didn't say main criteria. He has a whole section on the dichotomies on his website so he doesn't disapprove of them exactly, although giving some preference to the static/Dynamic question makes the most sense and that is what I was aiming at.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gulenko mainly uses three reinin dichotomies. Static/Dynamic, Process/Result and Positivism/Negativism. he uses them because they make the most sense to him. he does what a creative subtype does. using specific aspects ofsomething while ignoring everything else

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shotgunfingers LSI
    Suspiria IEI
    Sayonara ILI
    Thegreenfaerie IEI
    Uncle Ave IEI
    Aster IEI
    Justalitnerd IEI
    Lolita SEE
    Northstar SLE
    Ouronis IEI
    Ashlesha IEI
    Eudaimonia IEI
    Sachmet IEI

this is how I would type the people that Gulenko typed based on Uncle Ave's list, just so people get an idea. some people I don't remember all that well anymore so I don't feel like mentioning a type for them.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    Shotgunfingers LSI
    Suspiria IEI
    Sayonara ILI
    Thegreenfaerie IEI
    Uncle Ave IEI
    Aster IEI
    Justalitnerd IEI
    Lolita SEE
    Northstar SLE
    Ouronis IEI
    Ashlesha IEI
    Eudaimonia IEI
    Sachmet IEI

this is how I would type the people that Gulenko typed based on Uncle Ave's list, just so people get an idea. some people I don't remember all that well anymore so I don't feel like mentioning a type for them.
    @Eudaimon or @Suspiria IEI WTF

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RBRS View Post
    @Eudaimon or @Suspiria IEI WTF
    scandalous, I know

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jack from WSS said something similar in a video about Trump. "if Trump isn't SLE, no one is SLE". I think he's an SEE haha.

TIM
    RLOAI?
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There was some quote post that is deleted. What did it say? Honestly I'm just curious.

Also @Alive if Jack wants to find an SLE he just has to look at the mirror

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tbh, I don't really have any reason to doubt his ILE self-typing. I find him way too passive to be SLE. maybe @Northstar perceives this as well. I don't get along with him, and it's probably the normalizing/creative sub-dynamic. Gulenko can't work with him either. I guess he does his own thing and I wish him the best but I doubt that he will make any kind of discoveries with his classical socionics approach. I also think he is way too conservative for me, since I personally see my self as a leftist, although I also have some grounded perspectives.

I guess I can also add these two typings since they will probably get their result in the near future

SaveYourself - IEI
    hersilhouettex - EIE

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

There was some quote post that is deleted. What did it say? Honestly I'm just curious.

myresearch said "If Suspiria is IEI, no one is EIE", hence Alive's follow-up comment about Trump and SLEs.

On track, I do believe that Jack is SLE. Hot and controversial take maybe, but from what I've witnessed of World Soconics Society, it's a project meant to centralize socionics knowledge, making it easier to engage with it as a community. He is ensuring we all speak the same language when it comes to socionics: his language, or no language at all.

He didn't scatter theory to the wind in Ausra's manner; he didn't leave anything to chance, he took control of the situation himself and established a school that offers analysis, a group, typing services, and more. It's ambitious but I think it remains in the stage of being a simple socionics theme-park. It's not my flavor at all. This being said, the way he went about it makes me think SLE > ILE.
    I know little about his personal life or where he chooses to spend his $ociety's cash, but I don't know if honeymoon choices can tell us much about someone's type anyway.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tbh, I don't really have any reason to doubt his ILE self-typing. I find him way too passive to be SLE. maybe @Northstar perceives this as well. I don't get along with him, and it's probably the normalizing/creative sub-dynamic. Gulenko can't work with him either. I guess he does his own thing and I wish him the best but I doubt that he will make any kind of discoveries with his classical socionics approach. I also think he is way too conservative for me, since I personally see my self as a leftist, although I also have some grounded perspectives.

I guess I can also add these two typings since they will probably get their result in the near future

SaveYourself - IEI
    hersilhouettex - EIE
    here's an older video of him for example.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA31AyxUkqE

I see SLE personally more as warriors who are willing to do everything to achieve their goal, an auro of aggression is always around them, which attracts their dual IEI, who subconciously find danger exciting. Jack on the other hand looks more like a child to me.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think SLE is the best typing for Jack. His self-typing as ILE is less convincing and EIE feels a bit off too.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Justalitnerd is 100% EII.
    tbh, I don't remember her that much, but I posted in her thread I think. as a C sub I kinda have a shit memory for such things, while N subs remember details very well. maybe I'm wrong about nerd I dunno

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suspiria View Post
    myresearch said "If Suspiria is IEI, no one is EIE", hence Alive's follow-up comment about Trump and SLEs.

On track, I do believe that Jack is SLE. Hot and controversial take maybe, but from what I've witnessed of World Soconics Society, it's a project meant to centralize socionics knowledge, making it easier to engage with it as a community. He is ensuring we all speak the same language when it comes to socionics: his language, or no language at all.

He didn't scatter theory to the wind in Ausra's manner; he didn't leave anything to chance, he took control of the situation himself and established a school that offers analysis, a group, typing services, and more. It's ambitious but I think it remains in the stage of being a simple socionics theme-park. It's not my flavor at all. This being said, the way he went about it makes me think SLE > ILE.
    I know little about his personal life or where he chooses to spend his $ociety's cash, but I don't know if honeymoon choices can tell us much about someone's type anyway.
    Speaking as someone who has interacted with Jack a lot personally, yes, he does want a common language and framework for the community but he doesn't try to implement it using force, in fact Jack tends to try to persuade people (using Fe, rather than Se) and is loathe to use any kind of pressure or asserting authority usually. He also lacks commitment and will drop things/people as soon as he gets bored of them. You can see how his Youtube channel lay dormant for around a year due to him being distracted with work and other stuff.

He also lacks skepticism and will listen to just about anybody (not that he will necessarily agree with them but he'll at least act like they're worthy of consideration, and his views often change due to those around him, not necessarily in a good way). He's also quite uncomfortable with negativity. Beta values are really not a great fit.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tbh, I don't remember her that much, but I posted in her thread I think. as a C sub I kinda have a shit memory for such things, while N subs remember details very well. maybe I'm wrong about nerd I dunno
    I don't want to dox her but there is a typing video out there

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah I could probably find it but I'm mostly browsing this site with my phone nowadays while I'm busy doing something else so I won't be able to watch her video this week anyway. just want to keep the discussion here going

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you mean this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQb36aGhZ80
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Speaking as someone who has interacted with Jack a lot personally, yes, he does want a common language and framework for the community but he doesn't try to implement it using force, in fact Jack tends to try to persuade people (using Fe, rather than Se) and is loathe to use any kind of pressure or asserting authority usually. He also lacks commitment and will drop things/people as soon as he gets bored of them. You can see how his Youtube channel lay dormant for around a year due to him being distracted with work and other stuff.

He also lacks skepticism and will listen to just about anybody (not that he will necessarily agree with them but he'll at least act like they're worthy of consideration, and his views often change due to those around him, not necessarily in a good way). He's also quite uncomfortable with negativity. Beta values are really not a great fit.
    Well if he tries to persuade people that might actually suggest ethics especially if it's always been a part of his personality. It might not be telling however, especially if he fullfills a "PR" role somewhat artificially and out of pragmatic necessity rather than out of natural ability.

Being uncomfortable with negativity doesn't seem beta I suppose, though I've known a few that didn't seem like they were on the surface. I don't see the rest of those things as weighing against beta, though, but we are arguing from a somewhat different understanding of the system.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    hmm that was not the person I had in mind. was megedy female too? maybe I confused them.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah megedy was the one with the dog profile pic that gulenko typed as creative subtype. that was the person I thought was IEI

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    No, I mean an actual typing video that's more than 45 minutes long.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well if he tries to persuade people that might actually suggest ethics especially if it's always been a part of his personality. It might not be telling however, especially if he fullfills a "PR" role somewhat artificially and out of pragmatic necessity rather than out of natural ability.
    Fe mobilizing

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fe mobilizing
    I remember one time that I had an argument about taylor swift's type and all he said was that all of his EII friends think she was an EII. that's what his typing was based on

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember one time that I had an argument about taylor swift's type and all he said was that all of his EII friends think she was an EII. that's what his typing was based on
    Yes, that's an example of his lack of skepticism

Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post

Well, now that SHS statistics have been brought up anyway. He defines LSI as Ti types. Yeah, I know. As long as there is indication of Ti that is going to be placed in the Suggestive for Fe and LII is out of the question vs another type.

I dunno, the stuff you've written here and elsewhere in the thread is different from what I got in my diagnostic. The diagnostic was really basic. He decided on installation based on my hobbies and very isolated answers to questions. It seems pretty superficial if accurate based on the information provided. From there he determined rationality based on what seems to be one question, and introversion based on a few things.

No mention of static/dynamic, no investigation into function placements. In theory the things he determined suffice in figuring out type, but it was a pretty basic assessment on its face.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerouslandsvape View Post
    I dunno, the stuff you've written here and elsewhere in the thread is different from what I got in my diagnostic. The diagnostic was really basic. He decided on installation based on my hobbies and very isolated answers to questions. It seems pretty superficial if accurate based on the information provided. From there he determined rationality based on what seems to be one question, and introversion based on a few things.

No mention of static/dynamic, no investigation into function placements. In theory the things he determined suffice in figuring out type, but it was a pretty basic assessment on its face.
    Do you think that because your hobbies were mentioned that he's not running on a software? I think you're underestimating what 30 years of being in a field can do to a person.

Reinin's influence or at least agreement with R. on G's part can be traced in how he types celebrities. Since it's dichotomies we're talking about then the final result will work in tandem with R. because you can't be one or you're the other. And that's all I will say.

On the 'basicness' of feedback report, it's been discussed somewhere else but it's a product/service they're trying to sell, we should remember that.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerouslandsvape View Post

The preliminary typing description states that he uses VI to inform his typing decisions.

Furthermore, I don't think it's reasonable to expect a step by step walkthrough of his typing process because A. It's proprietary information and B. Typing someone is essentially an inductive process. In other words, his typing method is if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it is a duck.

I think it's reasonable to have some faith in the typing process because he runs classes on how to do this. Ie. There's something there that we as observers are not seeing, but it's still present.

TIM
    ILI-N
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where are you getting this information? It doesn't sound accurate to me (especially about using Reinins other than static/dynamic and even then it doesn't seem like his main criteria), but I am willing to be proved wrong.

Maybe Varlawend can further elaborate, if he wants/has time.
    Basically what Victor uses a lot is temperament, activity orientation (i.e. technical-managerial, social-communicative, etc.), functional groups (i.e. what functions are in your social mission), and to a lesser extent things like quadra, cognitive style, etc. (though he does sometimes use them and personally I think they are some of the more interesting aspects of his work). His main focus tends to be the first three though because they are quite straightforward.

TIM
    ILI-N
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suspiria
    I think SLE is the best typing for Jack. His self-typing as ILE is less convincing and EIE feels a bit off too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exodus

Timur does type him as SLE! And I could absolutely see that. I just don't think the Alpha types are convincing because although I agree that he "gets bored of stuff", he starts tons of controversy all over the place (even directly provokes it), pushes people away from him all the time with his my way or the highway attitude, and his manner of "getting bored of people" seems to be them going in a significantly different direction from his version of classical Socionics. Like I've never actually seen him use any other idea in typology, in spite of having brief conversations about them with people. He just seems to look down on every other method with very little reason and I find such frequent condescension very off-putting. I also think his focus on work over youtube videos showcases a great deal of ambition and commitment rather than scatteredness (at least relative to many people, and this is smart commitment). And for what it's worth I think very few people really "like" negativity (not saying no one but I think that's more a sign of personal issues than being Se valuing or whatever). But if we look at Jack's behavior, he causes a great deal of negativity and controversey and it seems less off-putting to him than most people by a fair margin, like he isn't much phazed by it (to be fair, I think that's not necessarily a bad attitude, I just think his narrowness and unwillingness to use something other than classical Socionics makes conversations with him often not even potentially go anywhere, he'd look like a dogmatic fool if he didn't even "entertain" the ideas he had brief conversations with so of course he does, it would blatantly be less convincing not to give such an appearance or make such an attempt).

In SHS though I think his EIE-N is quite clear: uncompromising linear assertive temperament and the lofty hyper-aristocratic humanitarian attitude, mission from on high to educate the world with Socionics, dialectical cognitive style love of debating and argumentation, combined with EIE in the normalizing direction: Mentor educating, the goal to formulate and coherently state a new direction or program and pick up worthy people as his primary role. SLE in SHS is a much tougher, gruffer (nowhere near as much lofty/hyper polite aristocratic E usage and manners, much more blunt and direct like NorthStar), more concrete sociotype. It's well agreed on for SHS people in his case at least.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since Reinin influenced G's forms of cognition I guess it stands to reason that Reinin influenced G's typing process.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Since, if I understand correctly, Jack's typing as EIE-N is well recognized in SHS, I added him to the list on page 73 (post#1455).
    Last edited by Ave; 02-18-2022 at 01:19 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh no a chink in the Gulenko armor, Jack isn't EIE but SLE. How could he get it so wrong? Different temperament, different ego functions, hmm...

Or is he ILE, I mean who has as much experience typing people that Jack has? Who are we to criticize his methods? He has way more experience typing others than we do.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eudaemonia View Post
    Oh no a chink in the Gulenko armor, Jack isn't EIE but SLE. How could he get it so wrong? Different temperament, different ego functions, hmm...

Or is he ILE, I mean who has as much experience typing people that Jack has? Who are we to criticize his methods? He has way more experience typing others than we do.
    LOL, at least you're funnier than Adam or FreelancePoliceman.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Cancer. Why do you ask?

You remind me of an old friend who also is Cancer. He is EII-Ne though.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is it with all these psychologist hustlers lately? Gulenko has an excuse, sort of. He's eastern European; for him, this is about basic survival. Jordan Peterson has no excuse.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    What is it with all these psychologist hustlers lately?
    capitalistic ideology is amoral with its individual material interest as highest value

heh... any society based on terrorism (compulsion by threats of a suffering) - what are all "civilized" ones with their hierarchy of power, laws, rules, orders after breaking or rejecting which people get punishments - are doubtful from moral side.
    the only moral thing is karma - those who make a suffering to others, and did not compensated this, then get suffering too. it's not controlled by people consciousness, it's controlled by truth and unconscious compassion

while to stay alive in USA in not much easier than in eastern europe, even after it was robbed by USA & cap. band since 1989. you trust to Borat's movies too much. do a visit and see yourself. towns which keep factories and modern services live not badly. while rural people have own food production, though lesser access to modern technology than with "bad communists" at power. many USSR's factories are alive to some degree, while USSR had comparable level of life to today most developed states in its time.
    Kiev is beautiful Russian city with historian parts. you'd like it. western regions of south borderland Russia have nice tourist places too - nature is kept in significant degree.
    at least, you may open google street views to check what happens there on recent USSR territory and ancient Russian land

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    OK. Se causes Gammas to make impulsive decisions.
    LOL

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People I'm curious to see the result of: @Lady Lunacik @Adam Strange @Exodus

In truth I think everyone should join.

Fuck this toxic snake pit Fluffy Princess Unicorn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyLurking View Post
    People I'm curious to see the result of: @Lady Lunacik @Adam Strange @Exodus

In truth I think everyone should join.
    I'd be curious too, but not sure I'd be willing to actually pay money for this kind of entertainment. Even a sock puppet giving a blowjob might be a more entertaining investment.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    capitalistic ideology is amoral with its individual material interest as highest value

heh... any society based on terrorism (compulsion by threats of a suffering) - what are all "civilized" ones with their hierarchy of power, laws, rules, orders after breaking or rejecting which people get punishments - are doubtful from moral side.
    the only moral thing is karma - those who make a suffering to others, and did not compensated this, then get suffering too. it's not controlled by people consciousness, it's controlled by truth and unconscious compassion

while to stay alive in USA in not much easier than in eastern europe, even after it was robbed by USA & cap. band since 1989. you trust to Borat's movies too much. do a visit and see yourself. towns which keep factories and modern services live not badly. while rural people have own food production, though lesser access to modern technology than with "bad communists" at power. many USSR's factories are alive to some degree, while USSR had comparable level of life to today most developed states in its time.
    Kiev is beautiful Russian city with historian parts. you'd like it. western regions of south borderland Russia have nice tourist places too - nature is kept in significant degree.
    at least, you may open google street views to check what happens there on recent USSR territory and ancient Russian land
    I was just joking, Sol. I really do like your part of the world. I think that it has an interesting history and I like its unique architecture. And I do intend to visit Kiev, Moscow, and various parts of Russia someday, sometime after the current crisis is over.