Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post
    We all feel you seething in anger gnashing ur teeth when it comes to Christians
    I don't hate Christians. Technically, I am one. I think they are an improvement over what we had before them.

How are we going to convince the rest of the world (ex: Russia, China, India to stop polluting) via American politics?
    We could give them free nuclear reactors, or heavily subsidize solar panel production, as @xerxe said. That's what I'd do, but then, I don't hate Russians or Chinese either.

How would you convince them to give up carbon-burning?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I don't hate Christians. Technically, I am one. I think they are an improvement over what we had before them.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    We could give them free nuclear reactors, or heavily subsidize solar panel production, as @xerxe said. That's what I'd do, but then, I don't hate Russians or Chinese either.

How would you convince them to give up carbon-burning?
    technology that will either solve climate change or slow it way down to the point where it’s not a big deal.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol

technology that will either solve climate change or slow it way down to the point where it’s not a big deal.

I hope so, but I think it's more likely that climate change will wreak increasingly larger amounts of damage on the economy, and the costs incurred in dealing with the damage will rise to the point where people will be less able to afford to burn carbon.