Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
What? You just said this here, a few posts ago:

...So you have changed your mind already?

I think this must point to some kind of N PoLR. If not Ne polr then Ni polr. I would say Ne polr ESI because an LSE Te lead should not in theory be so quick to obviously contradict his or her own factual output.
Okay, I see where you are coming from. I just realized that I had a "flash of insight" (could be a sign of Ni HA, possibly) that suggests that maybe my Ne could be higher than PoLR levels.

How I Relate To Ne PoLR:
- Black-and-white thinking. "It must be done a certain way. There is only one correct and moral way of being. Internal morals and principles should not be broken."
- Struggle to adapt to changes in views. I used to have such unchanging opinions that it would be hard to change my mind on it, and even I thought I should change my mind of the matter. Sometimes, my views would just not change no matter what. Sometimes, it could be hard to adapt from one way of doing something.
- Struggle to adapt to major changes. When I was a child, I used to really struggle with adjusting from school to summer. The structure of school just comforted me, and I would become really stressed due to the rapid change from school to summer. Same with the change from normalcy to pandemic life.
- Not being super open-minded. My views are my views and I can be very self-righteous at times.
How I Do Not Relate To Ne PoLR:
- I like to try new foods and new things sometimes to see if I like it or if it works.
- I am actually very creative. I created multiple fictional planets and I used to like to do creative writing when I was younger.
- I used to like to experiment (deviate from the norm) in the kitchen by making things without recipes and alternating from the norms of recipes.