Hybrid View

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Even if Trump won PA, he'd have to flip Nevada to win the election.
    Or Arizona. Which isn't far fetched from what I've heard.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Only a dope wouldn't acknowledge that Trump got screwed. This is a total screwjob that anybody but a naive nitwit could see coming. Same type of naive nitwit who thinks the media coverage of Trump in this election was fair and balanced. What the media did in this election (prior to the date of the election) is outrageous....from suppression polls to liberal debate moderators, like that piece of shit who moderated the third debate and never brought up one blemish on Biden's record.... but every question asked of Trump was peppered with democratic criticisms of Trump's record. What about the crazy pollsters...I"M THE ONLY ONE WHO SAID THAT POLL NUMBERS WERE FULL OF SHIT.

FUCK DID I SAY ON THE DEMENTIA JOE PUMMELS DEMENTIA JOE THREAD:

"the media is not providing accurate poll numbers "

READ IT AND FUCKIN WEEP!

I called Trump's victory if the election was fair....that was the against the backdrop of every major pollster in the country stating that it was going to be a Biden Blowout....All the people that said Biden would win were just followers...I have defied POLL AFTER POLL and Been Right. Its like my enneagram and socionic types of so many members on the board....always right. I said it 100 percent, the media is not providing accurate poll numbers. I TURNED OUT TO BE 100 PERCENT RIGHT! There's no denying it. Go read the post. I said "the media is not providing accurate poll numbers"

I was Right four years ago when I predicted Trump's victory. Trump won, all the pollsters in the country said he had no chance against Hillary. I called Biden's primary victory....he had lost Ohio and New Hampshire. He was down in the polls. He won. I said Amy Coney Barrett would get confirmed. So many doubters. She got confirmed easily. Then I said Trump would win this election if the election is a fair one. Look what happened. Trump won until the cheating process began...now Trump is down in the numbers and there is widespread allegations and evidence of Voter Fraud...just like I said there would be....I predicted if Trump lost it would be due to a rigged election...even voter fraud in a few counties of pennsylvania is enough to rig an election. I said he would win if the lection was fair but if he loses it will be due to cheating. and look, he's losing and all the litigators are moving in with ample evidence of voter fraud. I called this one 100 percent accurately.