Hybrid View

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    It doesn't even make sense to me because why is someone going to wear a mask during an interview, regardless of the pandemic. But that's MY thinking towards that post, you and everyone else is free to think whatever they want about my posts.

Also, "It's just a stupid forum" you say after treating this place like an emotional garbage can for years and not really doing much on it besides from actually harassing people off the site.
    Yes, it’s rare for things to make sense to you. Snatch said something about it being my emotional toilet, which is more correct, because you are both shit and below my asshole.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Yes, it’s rare for things to make sense to you. Snatch said something about it being my emotional toilet, which is more correct, because you are both shit and below my asshole.
    Wow. What happened to you that caused you to be so angry and hateful towards strangers on the internet? I mean you growing up in the 1960s-70s must be extremely hard. You should share with all of us. We’re family.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    Wow. What happened to you that caused you to be so angry and hateful towards strangers on the internet? I mean growing you growing up in the 1960s-70s must be extremely hard. You should share with all of us. We’re family.
    Never knew 27 was old. I better get to planning my funeral soon in that case cuz I'm not far behind.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vex View Post
    Most people here would be seen as "crazy old cat ladies" in Victorian times or any time behind that. COVID is just speeding up the process in the present. #SpinsterAtHeart
    Back when it was normal for teenagers to marry, & single at 30 meant you'd be alone forever. All I ask is that someone throws me an Irish wake. Give my corpse a whiskey on the rocks.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    Back when it was normal for teenagers to marry, & single at 30 meant you'd be alone forever. All I ask is that someone throws me an Irish wake. Give my corpse a whiskey on the rocks.
    Oh, jolly good, I am getting married! The sweetest of ceremonies will be put in place to celebrate the union of two souls: mine and Marianne's, my cousin. All for the noble goal of purity, love, and the inheritance of the purebred horse stables scattered across her evergreen estates.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Suspiria View Post
    Oh, jolly good, I am getting married! The sweetest of ceremonies will be put in place to celebrate the union of two souls: mine and Marianne's, my cousin. All for the noble goal of purity, love, and the inheritance of the purebred horse stables scattered across her evergreen estates.
    Got to keep the family rein going. Like the Egyptian rulers did.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiana View Post
    Wow. What happened to you that caused you to be so angry and hateful towards strangers on the internet? I mean growing you growing up in the 1960s-70s must be extremely hard. You should share with all of us. We’re family.
    ... You’re literally retarded. I have been here on and off for years building relationships with people. Meanwhile, you are just some Ni polr noob who got mistyped by Jack. I asked you one question and you sent me angry textwalls making assumptions about my thinking, and that is how our interactions started. You are the only one in the official typing thread who took my behavior seriously. I wish you and @Vex (who misguidedly defends you while not bothering to clue you in using her one extra IQ point above you) luck on here.