Hybrid View

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    Actually, that’s my main concern because she obsessively studied typing videos, starting with mine and I think she’s rehearsing to sort of trick the system. If so, that’s a total waste of money and a very expensive trick to play on a bunch of strangers because Jack charges what? something like $130? That’s not a cheap price to pay for trolling. I think Jack is pretty fair and he approaches typing people on good faith and if there’s massive but valid questioning of a person’s type, he would consider to revisit.
    Why would I waste my money like that? When I'm not even working right now? & I don't plan to post my video on here either.

Uhhhh I didn't "study" your video. You posted it here, so I watched it. I'm not going to try to act like you. Y'all got all these conspiracy theories, but I'm "paranoid".

Everyone kept telling me to get professionally typed, because you guys thought I wouldn't really do it. Now that I set up an interview, you guys come up with the idea that I'm going to "fake my type".
    Last edited by SlytherinPower; 11-11-2020 at 01:12 PM.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@SnatchYourWeave briefly flipped through your blog in your signature. Agree on a lot of election things you said & about AOC. Also, she can feel free to stick me "on her list". Lol

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlytherinPower View Post
    Why would I waste my money like that? When I'm not even working right now? & I don't plan to post my video on here either.

Uhhhh I didn't "study" your video. You posted it here, so I watched it. I'm not going to try to act like you. Y'all got all these conspiracy theories, but I'm "paranoid".

Everyone kept telling me to get professionally typed, because you guys thought I wouldn't really do it. Now that I set up an interview, you guys come up with the idea that I'm going to "fake my type".
    1. Why would you waste your money? That’s what we’re all wondering. You don’t show sound reasoning in being able to make sound conclusions, and judging by the history of your chaotic behavior, this goes in line with what you’d do.
    2. Not this denial again. You studied my video and then tried to find argue with me on my typing and kept hounding me that I’m not SLE and something else. I didn’t even watch my own video.
    3. Again, you make such a mess of things. Most people have genuinely been kind and fair towards you, including me. We’ve suggested you get professionally typed because that should dispel your doubts on your type, NOT because we don’t think you’d do it. Now that you say you’ll do it, you’re fishing for more attention drawn on you. Why so much attention whoring? What are you looking for? People to hold your hand or congratulate you on saying you’re doing something which you may not do?

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SnatchYourWeave View Post
    1. Why would you waste your money? That’s what we’re all wondering. You don’t show sound reasoning in being able to make sound conclusions, and judging by the history of your chaotic behavior, this goes in line with what you’d do.
    2. Not this denial again. You studied my video and then tried to find argue with me on my typing and kept hounding me that I’m not SLE and something else. I didn’t even watch my own video.
    3. Again, you make such a mess of things. Most people have genuinely been kind and fair towards you, including me. We’ve suggested you get professionally typed because that should dispel your doubts on your type, NOT because we don’t think you’d do it. Now that you say you’ll do it, you’re fishing for more attention drawn on you. Why so much attention whoring? What are you looking for? People to hold your hand or congratulate you on saying you’re doing something which you may not do?
    I don’t think I’ve seen you make a genuinely kind post towards anyone on here...