Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: One & only type me thread forever

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Will you stop calling each other slurs, like 'retard'? Some people with retardation flinch when they read that shit. It's sad to seem them have to deal with that. There's enough they're already coping with.

Disagree on what you actually disagree on.

And if you can't articulate it in the moment and using 'retard' seems like an easy out, maybe sit a minute longer.

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nanashi View Post
    Will you stop calling each other slurs, like 'retard'? Some people with retardation flinch when they read that shit. It's sad to seem them have to deal with that. There's enough they're already coping with.

Disagree on what you actually disagree on.

And if you can't articulate it in the moment and using 'retard' seems like an easy out, maybe sit a minute longer.
    Agree. The name calling gets old real quick. It's a lack of an actually argument or info for something. A cop-out really. It's really unnecessary.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know that type of people, but can't 100% sure type them. Not healthy people can be tricky. Anyway SLE seems likely, tho they rather seek for order (power too but not so openly) than for money. But this might be male SLE.
    Definetly she's not SEE, I can follow her logic, could even react similarly, with the difference I would be nicer and try to calm atmosphere down.
    I don't know that, so it's a question, could she be SEI or EIE? I've seen someone typed Churchill as SEI, and I wonder if they can be quite agressive like that? Same actually with EIE, if it's possible they behave like bastards triggering everyone around?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345