IEI is a common mistype in the Socionics community. I briefly thought that I was an IEI because I am very creative, I am emotionally expressive, and when I briefly thought that I was Te PoLR was due to my perfectionism in being factual. My inner critic was berating me for the few times that I ignored facts (believing in astrology for a while, for example). I actually dwell in bodies of factual information, I am as much as (if not more so) of a doer than a dreamer, I am rather authoritative, and I struggle to read others' emotions.
What are some signs that someone is not an IEI even though they think so?
The Signs That I Am Not An IEI:
- Dwelling in bodies of factual information and using facts to support arguments. I hate illogical people.
- A naturally high work ethic.
- Being naturally self-disciplined.
- Not reading emotions well.
- Being a task-oriented person.
- Wanting to lead and doing it successfully.