Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    anyway ‘holding people accountable’ isn’t really my forte, personally. I just got chewed out by my 11 year old last night for not disciplining my 8 year old.
    :3 cute hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    While I agree that impeaching Trump at this point is beating a dead horse, I think the man needs to be held accountable for his own actions. He is impeachable, and should probably be held accountable for his actions one way or another.

He deserves it. Again, accountability, folks, everyone seems to take the blame for stuff except Trump in Trump's view.

Why do you feel you should defend him, Aster?
    the man is basically a 90s democrat, a gamma SEE business mogul who lied to get elected, kept only those promises which were convenient and instead of firing the swamp, he surrounded himself with it. His family has some real shady ties and such to shady ass ppl e_e I doubt most ppl will miss or like the guy, fuckem.

Plus we got bigger fish to fry, such as silicon valley ponzy scheme monopolies and liberals on both the right and the left who are in their pockets.

Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    the man is basically a 90s democrat, a gamma SEE business mogul who lied to get elected, kept only those promises which were convenient and instead of firing the swamp, he surrounded himself with it. His family has some real shady ties and such to shady ass ppl e_e I doubt most ppl will miss or like the guy, fuckem.

Yep, I agree, which is why I think the impeachment is a bit moot and wasteful resource-wise. See my response to asd above.

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Plus we got bigger fish to fry, such as silicon valley ponzy scheme monopolies and liberals on both the right and the left who are in their pockets.
    Yep, agreed again, in the end alot of things we talk about in the media are smokescreens...
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs