Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    @End What I implied is that your threats of civil war are neither very credible nor particularly threatening. Even if you somehow enlisted enough oddball individuals to join this futile crusade, mounting an insurrection against the American army will go very badly for you.

You are outspoken, I'll give you that, but dogged outspokenness isn't enough to change the power disparity between you and the government.
    Who do you think the grand majority of privates, non-coms, and anyone of Captain or lesser commissioned rank voted for? They are the ones with actual skin in the game. It is they who will actually fight the war. There is damn good reason they tend to call everyone else in the military REMF's. Rear. Echelon. Mother. Fuckers. There's a fundamental disconnect between the logistics/command and the fighting aspect of a war.

Now, those of us who are outside of that can tell you that the logistic side is what wins the war (and why I'm telling you my side is advantaged as we make the food you kind of need to live by the by), but good luck convincing a man or woman who is dodging bullets, bayonets, artillery bombardments, and all the other horrors of combat that some dickwad in the rear has it quite as hard as they do. Children study tactics and men study logistics, but you can't really fault that difference of perception. The "kids" get to see their best friends turned into piles of goo. Yeah, I'd rebel against them too and damn the logic. Frank the tank got liquified because of your BS priorities! Fuck you!

You are a REMF, and I respect the work you do, but I'm also one of the few that actually can and will. And then there's the last thing that actually screws you over. Like I said, who makes the food? We may export food to you, but imagine we decided to NOT do that. Y'know, just because, for reasons. Like I said above in regards to the first Civil War. The population of the north still had the knowledge and ability to go right back to being farmers. Now? I mean, I believe the CHAZ gave me all the reason I need to not fear the cities at all here. 6 inches of soil heaped upon cardboard with plants still in their plastic pots and they thought yeah that'll work.

If you question how and why dark ages happen, how civilizations can forget mission critical knowledge, I rest my case on that one. People in the cities have literally forgotten how basic bitch agriculture/plants work! That makes them the bitches of the MAGA crowd and, as we haven't forgotten what your side/the MSM had to say around May where D.C. was literally on fire? Yeah, get fucked. Pass a witch test or starve. At least we'd grant you a mercy you'd gladly refuse us...
    Last edited by End; 01-09-2021 at 04:43 AM.

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Who do you think the grand majority of privates, non-coms, and anyone of Captain or lesser commissioned rank voted for? They are the ones with actual skin in the game. It is they who will actually fight the war. There is damn good reason they tend to call everyone else in the military REMF's. Rear. Echelon. Mother. Fuckers. There's a fundamental disconnect between the logistics/command and the fighting aspect of a war.
    The vast majority of revolutions have ended in total and complete failure; countries have been historically successful at crushing dissent, and the United States has been no exception.

Something catastrophic has to happen for soldiers to revolt against the country they're sworn to protect. Revolutions succeed in countries that are bankrupt and can't pay their soldiers. They succeed in war-torn countries that have lost a fifth of their territory in the course of a great war capitulation. They succeed when the officer corps is split down the middle; for instance, due to promotions being dispensed on the basis of patronage rather than merit (think about a country like Syria).

It's not a hard and fast principle since anything is possible, but it's not easy to win a revolution, even in the aforementioned, non-exhaustive list of cases. There will also be other rising factions waiting in the wings, mobilizing their forces to strike at you. Even if it were easy to win a revolution, anything that's easy to win is easy to lose.

Yeah, get fucked. Pass a witch test or starve.
    I don't appreciate vulgar insults being directed at me. If you want to argue like a gentleman instead of trade insults, I'll listen politely.
    Last edited by xerx; 01-09-2021 at 06:40 AM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxe View Post
    I don't appreciate vulgar insults being directed at me. If you want to argue like a gentleman instead of trade insults, I'll listen politely.
    Sorry, I got a little bit heated there and I apologize for comparing/lumping you in with the average leftie. You have, if nothing else, at least 3 standard deviations on them in the IQ department and I respect that. Still, I'm not as heated as our current ruling class and their sympathizers (i.e. those dumb lefties I lumped you in with in my emotional outburst). I'm looking at many a feed and the stuff those folks are saying, or hell, even doing (looking at you Jack Dorsey) are. Oh man, a mere "get fucked" fired anonymously from an actor with no intent or desire to harm you in any way save perhaps the intellectual/ego is almost a stealth compliment!

You are right in that most uprisings/revolutions/etc. are quickly and easily crushed by the PTB and that America is no stranger to this fact of history. This kind of ties into my earlier point about that Mandate of Heaven business. Dissent happens. Violent dissent happens. Hell, Civil Wars happen! Roman history, for instance, is a smorgasbord of pretty much any political conflict you can imagine. Yet "Rome" as a civilization endured for around a thousand years. The Chinese can claim an unbroken line of a coherent Civilization that exceeds that because they got literal written records that go far back enough to put the west to shame.

Point was, in all cases, that things kind of work out for rulers until they don't and that "don't" is easy to spot in hindsight and thus a pattern can be recognized no matter what angle your coming from. East, West, North, Coreward, Rimward, Spinward, it matters little. I'm recognizing the end of a dynasty right about now. That "mandate" is no longer in play. Every time that happened, well, that "revolution" that tends to end in failure ended in a resounding success. In the Chinese example, the emperor and their entire court down to pretty much the last man, woman, and child was relegated to the past tense. In the West, well, French Revolution. I'd wager money I don't got to wager we're gonna go through the exact inversion of that one if Biden becomes the officially sworn in president on the 20th.

Well, not an exact inversion. Guillotines will still be employed and all, but you won't see temples to "reason" erected upon the ground of churches but the exact opposite. Y'know, Planned Parenthood buildings being converted into chapels to the Holy Mother and the like. It'll take more effort than I'm willing to expend for free for me to fully form my myriad visions of the future into coherent text but I hope you can get the jist of it from this little spiel.

I again repeat, stock up on food, become armed with weapons of war, and do not get in the way of the fresh out of mercy Americans who will do what they feel needs to be done against a ruling class and their cronies who hate them for no gosh darn good reason save that, upon reviewing the evidence, they were right about the existence of demons and how sin dims the intellect. From that angle it all makes total sense now. Pity it took such an overt demonstration but hey, God is nothing if not merciful and if you need it to be spelled out for you if that means you'll attain salvation...
    Last edited by End; 01-10-2021 at 05:32 AM.

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Sorry, I got a little bit heated there
    That's OK.

Sorry, I got a little bit heated there and I apologize for comparing/lumping you in with the average leftie. You have, if nothing else, at least 3 standard deviations on them in the IQ department and I respect that. Still, I'm not as heated as our current ruling class and their sympathizers (i.e. those dumb lefties I lumped you in with in my emotional outburst). I'm looking at many a feed and the stuff those folks are saying, or hell, even doing (looking at you Jack Dorsey) are. Oh man, a mere "get fucked" fired anonymously from an actor with no intent or desire to harm you in any way save perhaps the intellectual/ego is almost a stealth compliment!

You are right in that most uprisings/revolutions/etc. are quickly and easily crushed by the PTB and that America is no stranger to this fact of history. This kind of ties into my earlier point about that Mandate of Heaven business. Dissent happens. Violent dissent happens. Hell, Civil Wars happen! Roman history, for instance, is a smorgasbord of pretty much any political conflict you can imagine. Yet "Rome" as a civilization endured for around a thousand years. The Chinese can claim an unbroken line of a coherent Civilization that exceeds that because they got literal written records that go far back enough to put the west to shame.

Point was, in all cases, that things kind of work out for rulers until they don't and that "don't" is easy to spot in hindsight and thus a pattern can be recognized no matter what angle your coming from. East, West, North, Coreward, Rimward, Spinward, it matters little. I'm recognizing the end of a dynasty right about now. That "mandate" is no longer in play. Every time that happened, well, that "revolution" that tends to end in failure ended in a resounding success. In the Chinese example, the emperor and their entire court down to pretty much the last man, woman, and child was relegated to the past tense. In the West, well, French Revolution. I'd wager money I don't got to wager we're gonna go through the exact inversion of that one if Biden becomes the officially sworn in president on the 20th.

Well, not an exact inversion. Guillotines will still be employed and all, but you won't see temples to "reason" erected upon the ground of churches but the exact opposite. Y'know, Planned Parenthood buildings being converted into chapels to the Holy Mother and the like. It'll take more effort than I'm willing to expend for free for me to fully form my myriad visions of the future into coherent text but I hope you can get the jist of it from this little spiel.

I again repeat, stock up on food, become armed with weapons of war, and do not get in the way of the fresh out of mercy Americans who will do what they feel needs to be done against a ruling class and their cronies who hate them for no gosh darn good reason save that, upon reviewing the evidence, they were right about the existence of demons and how sin dims the intellect. From that angle it all makes total sense now. Pity it took such an overt demonstration but hey, God is nothing if not merciful and if you need it to be spelled out for you if that means you'll attain salvation...
    Well, OK. I don't think you're going to get very far in your quest to topple Silicon Valley or abortionist Satanism, but good luck mang.
    Last edited by xerx; 01-11-2021 at 03:01 AM.