Quote Originally Posted by raTG13 View Post
Who knows?

I don't have enough good information to run off with this speculation. I wouldn't put it past people in these circles though.

There are a large subset of people and even some Governments who are already gearing up and procuring for a reset die to climate, which is changing fast. These old farts know its coming and are trying to carve out these little brain stormed new world Utopias.

The "Health Passport" the website proposes is something that people have been speculating about. No travel between countries and airplanes without a digital proof on your phone of covid tests and vaccinations. This is most defiantly going to become a thing for most government and industry jobs and travel. You want to keep your job? Show your health passport. This isnt a conspiracy, its the actual direction governments such as mine want to take as they have already started discussing it. I mean if you wanted to give the religious crazies any fuel, telling them that in order to continue in "the system" you will need a "mark".

"you will own nothing and you will be happy about it" reminds me of a poster on the wall of my last job owned and run by a LSE "there are things of value to this world besides money". meanwhile he uses slave labour, sorry, work away travellers from Europe to do free labour for room and board and get that "canada exp". LSE are so full of shit.
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark on their right hand or in their foreheads. And no man might buy or sell save save he that had the mark or name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast. For it is the number of a man. And his number is 666: Revelation 13:16-18

It ain't giving us fuel, it's proving we were right all along. We told you this would happen. Our holy scripture prophesied it. The only real question is, will you take the mark? Everyone who does is damned by the by so you know what my answer is.