Threaded View

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Ever hear of projection? You're giving us all a classic example .

This is exactly why I said what I said. No matter what I try to tell you, no matter how I try to reason with you. Hell, even if I could construct a fully fucking deductive argument for you (which is the ultimate "I Win so suck it" argument in philosophy and is commensurately the most difficult of all arguments to successfully construct because of all you have to do to truly say you made one). You'd just plug your ears and scream "Na Na Na I can't hear you Fascist/Christian Scum!" while doing all ya could to dox me and ruin any hope I may have at living a normal life.

You first need to have your current beliefs shaken, to see something that literally "does not compute" in your mind. Only once you're confronted with evidence that your own perception cannot deny that you may well be the baddies/wrong will you actually be open to actual reason. I hate this truth of human nature, I hate to admit that Machiavelli was absolutely correct when he asserted that Perception "trumps" Reality, but that is the truth. I cannot hope to have a rational conversation with you until that happens.

Maybe, maybe when this whole election mess is resolved one way or the other you'll get it. Either when Trump wins the election he actually did, or he loses (in no small part) because people like you threatened the families and children of those who trusted their own lying eyes over your propaganda to "do the right thing" and not take the risk of standing on principle if it meant people like you assaulting and possibly killing their literal children and family members. Hell, it's already happening. I have an example of it, but (surprise surprise) I can't seem to find a link to a relevant clip that captures the exact moment. Search "Abraham Ayash" for a hint. Yeah, small wonder a woman backs down once you threaten harm to the children they deductively and categorically know are theirs.

Hell, here's a good test sans that little incident. I wonder how fast you'll start crying about "voter suppression" if and when a great many of the Biden votes get tossed out because of the incoming audits. You're already the type that says this is the fairest and most awesomely enfranchising of any election in American history ever after all!

I'd issue a witch test to you, but I already know you'd fail so why bother? Relish this seeming peak of your power foot soldier of the ruling class/death cult. Christ is king and has ultimate dominion over your kind. Hate it all you will, you still cannot deny that ultimate truth. I only wish you'd see that as an ultimately good thing...
    Rofl. Shut up dumbass
    Last edited by kingslayer; 11-19-2020 at 12:29 PM.