Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
You really don't get it do you? I can try to explain it to you, but as I've said countless times, that will only work once you've reached a kind of emotional nadir. You must become receptive to a conversion before it can happen. If I try to force it now you'll only double down on your own hopelessly indoctrinated worldview. I must be patient. One day I am sure you'll see that you're quite mistaken about a great many things. Today, I'd sadly wager, is not that day. I will give you one seed though, what does the "capitalist" and "communist" system have in common? Hint: they exalt "experts" in such a way that any mundane observer would call them "Priests" in a religious sense. Let that one sprout a bit...

Pretty much. Only the "wage slavery" in this instance is more absolute. See, if you "own" a thing, you can convert it into immediate capital because, as its owner, you have the right to sell it.

Can you sell a thing you "rent" instead of own? No, you can't. For if you rent a thing, the real "owner" is the one to whom you're paying the rent to. Your landlord owns your apartment. They can sell it to another landlord on the fly if they need a sudden injection of capital to balance out their checkbook. You get no say in the matter.
Did some religtard trump supprter just tell me my thinking is the indoctrinated 1 here?? Lmfao

*Cognitive dissonance intensifies*