Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Err, the World Economic Forum has literally created a website that categorically proves the likes of David Fucking Icke as officially not being crazy. Literally "You will eat the bugs, Live in the pod, own nothing, and like it you worthless plebs!"

Here's the link: https://www.weforum.org/great-reset/

Yeah, several of you called me crazy when I stated our literal Satan Worshiping overlords had this shit in mind as their end goal. How crazy am I now?

Also, if you're unironically behind that BS, than you're demonically obsessed at best and possessed by thine own will at worst. If you're among the latter than I literally can't save you. You have chosen Satan over Salvation....

weird suit.. is he some kind of space communist?

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post

Yes. The head of the world economic forum, a group dedicated to the advancement of neo liberal global capitalism, is a secret space communist.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Yes. The head of the world economic forum, a group dedicated to the advancement of neo liberal global capitalism, is a secret space communist.
    Good good, the plebs do not need to own private property. Only the elite of the elite have the privilege (this word is ruined btw.. yuk) to own everything. Most of the plebeans can die, the rest of you can eat bugs and be wageslaves in our global workforce. Be careful about your performance ..cog.. or you will be replaced by someone more capable from the Congo.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You really don't get it do you? I can try to explain it to you, but as I've said countless times, that will only work once you've reached a kind of emotional nadir. You must become receptive to a conversion before it can happen. If I try to force it now you'll only double down on your own hopelessly indoctrinated worldview. I must be patient. One day I am sure you'll see that you're quite mistaken about a great many things. Today, I'd sadly wager, is not that day. I will give you one seed though, what does the "capitalist" and "communist" system have in common? Hint: they exalt "experts" in such a way that any mundane observer would call them "Priests" in a religious sense. Let that one sprout a bit...

Good good, the plebs do not need to own private property. Only the elite of the elite have the privilege (this word is ruined btw.. yuk) to own everything. Most of the plebeans can die, the rest of you can eat bugs and be wageslaves in our global workforce. Be careful about your performance ..cog.. or you will be replaced by someone more capable from the Congo.
    Pretty much. Only the "wage slavery" in this instance is more absolute. See, if you "own" a thing, you can convert it into immediate capital because, as its owner, you have the right to sell it.

Can you sell a thing you "rent" instead of own? No, you can't. For if you rent a thing, the real "owner" is the one to whom you're paying the rent to. Your landlord owns your apartment. They can sell it to another landlord on the fly if they need a sudden injection of capital to balance out their checkbook. You get no say in the matter.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You really don't get it do you? I can try to explain it to you, but as I've said countless times, that will only work once you've reached a kind of emotional nadir. You must become receptive to a conversion before it can happen. If I try to force it now you'll only double down on your own hopelessly indoctrinated worldview. I must be patient. One day I am sure you'll see that you're quite mistaken about a great many things. Today, I'd sadly wager, is not that day. I will give you one seed though, what does the "capitalist" and "communist" system have in common? Hint: they exalt "experts" in such a way that any mundane observer would call them "Priests" in a religious sense. Let that one sprout a bit...

Pretty much. Only the "wage slavery" in this instance is more absolute. See, if you "own" a thing, you can convert it into immediate capital because, as its owner, you have the right to sell it.

Can you sell a thing you "rent" instead of own? No, you can't. For if you rent a thing, the real "owner" is the one to whom you're paying the rent to. Your landlord owns your apartment. They can sell it to another landlord on the fly if they need a sudden injection of capital to balance out their checkbook. You get no say in the matter.
    Did some religtard trump supprter just tell me my thinking is the indoctrinated 1 here?? Lmfao

*Cognitive dissonance intensifies*

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Did some religtard trump supprter just tell me my thinking is the indoctrinated 1 here?? Lmfao

*Cognitive dissonance intensifies*
    Ever hear of projection? You're giving us all a classic example .

This is exactly why I said what I said. No matter what I try to tell you, no matter how I try to reason with you. Hell, even if I could construct a fully fucking deductive argument for you (which is the ultimate "I Win so suck it" argument in philosophy and is commensurately the most difficult of all arguments to successfully construct because of all you have to do to truly say you made one). You'd just plug your ears and scream "Na Na Na I can't hear you Fascist/Christian Scum!" while doing all ya could to dox me and ruin any hope I may have at living a normal life.

You first need to have your current beliefs shaken, to see something that literally "does not compute" in your mind. Only once you're confronted with evidence that your own perception cannot deny that you may well be the baddies/wrong will you actually be open to actual reason. I hate this truth of human nature, I hate to admit that Machiavelli was absolutely correct when he asserted that Perception "trumps" Reality, but that is the truth. I cannot hope to have a rational conversation with you until that happens.

Maybe, maybe when this whole election mess is resolved one way or the other you'll get it. Either when Trump wins the election he actually did, or he loses (in no small part) because people like you threatened the families and children of those who trusted their own lying eyes over your propaganda to "do the right thing" and not take the risk of standing on principle if it meant people like you assaulting and possibly killing their literal children and family members. Hell, it's already happening. I have an example of it, but (surprise surprise) I can't seem to find a link to a relevant clip that captures the exact moment. Search "Abraham Ayash" for a hint. Yeah, small wonder a woman backs down once you threaten harm to the children they deductively and categorically know are theirs.

Hell, here's a good test sans that little incident. I wonder how fast you'll start crying about "voter suppression" if and when a great many of the Biden votes get tossed out because of the incoming audits. You're already the type that says this is the fairest and most awesomely enfranchising of any election in American history ever after all!

I'd issue a witch test to you, but I already know you'd fail so why bother? Relish this seeming peak of your power foot soldier of the ruling class/death cult. Christ is king and has ultimate dominion over your kind. Hate it all you will, you still cannot deny that ultimate truth. I only wish you'd see that as an ultimately good thing...
    Last edited by End; 11-19-2020 at 05:32 AM.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ever hear of projection? You're giving us all a classic example .

This is exactly why I said what I said. No matter what I try to tell you, no matter how I try to reason with you. Hell, even if I could construct a fully fucking deductive argument for you (which is the ultimate "I Win so suck it" argument in philosophy and is commensurately the most difficult of all arguments to successfully construct because of all you have to do to truly say you made one). You'd just plug your ears and scream "Na Na Na I can't hear you Fascist/Christian Scum!" while doing all ya could to dox me and ruin any hope I may have at living a normal life.

You first need to have your current beliefs shaken, to see something that literally "does not compute" in your mind. Only once you're confronted with evidence that your own perception cannot deny that you may well be the baddies/wrong will you actually be open to actual reason. I hate this truth of human nature, I hate to admit that Machiavelli was absolutely correct when he asserted that Perception "trumps" Reality, but that is the truth. I cannot hope to have a rational conversation with you until that happens.

Maybe, maybe when this whole election mess is resolved one way or the other you'll get it. Either when Trump wins the election he actually did, or he loses (in no small part) because people like you threatened the families and children of those who trusted their own lying eyes over your propaganda to "do the right thing" and not take the risk of standing on principle if it meant people like you assaulting and possibly killing their literal children and family members. Hell, it's already happening. I have an example of it, but (surprise surprise) I can't seem to find a link to a relevant clip that captures the exact moment. Search "Abraham Ayash" for a hint. Yeah, small wonder a woman backs down once you threaten harm to the children they deductively and categorically know are theirs.

Hell, here's a good test sans that little incident. I wonder how fast you'll start crying about "voter suppression" if and when a great many of the Biden votes get tossed out because of the incoming audits. You're already the type that says this is the fairest and most awesomely enfranchising of any election in American history ever after all!

I'd issue a witch test to you, but I already know you'd fail so why bother? Relish this seeming peak of your power foot soldier of the ruling class/death cult. Christ is king and has ultimate dominion over your kind. Hate it all you will, you still cannot deny that ultimate truth. I only wish you'd see that as an ultimately good thing...
    Rofl. Shut up dumbass
    Last edited by kingslayer; 11-19-2020 at 12:29 PM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Coming out and telling me my thinking is hopelessly indoctrinated while knowing nothing about me or my thinking is actually projection dipshit... especially when you beleive heavily indoctrinated shit like religion and trumps bullshit ideologies rofl.

There is 0 indication whatsoever that any of what you write is true. Making it.... Another assumption based on nothing off of 1 sentence which is clearly trolling around... so quick to jump down my throat for it. Hmm will end connect the dots and realize hes projecting?? His brain is screaming the subconscious signals at him.. Either way a whole essay of projection now. I really hit a nerve I see in that denial brain.

I wonder what its like being so delusional and diluted lmao. Even as I write this! It will not go through your thick skull! Christ will grant the power of new and incoming information to penetrate the cinderblock between your brain and realty and thus teach you your own internal logic stream and why you use it oh Jeremiah and Jesus ohhh ohhhh oh I pray for it 1 day brethren! For God's enlightenment! His rule has granted me with his vast universal knowledge and oh Jesus I pray thee i will use it to enlighten the blind like End! Hallelujah!
    Once more, projection. You're doing it. You are essentially the same as most any commie so that was basically written for everyone like you. I'm not wrong, the same could be said of me from your end. Something terrible would need to happen to me to get me to listen to your, in my mind, BS view that God doesn't exist. Only from my end that won't happen. Despair is a sin after all.

Also, Trump doesn't really have a concrete ideology or dogma. Which one do you assign to him? I am curious.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE can get weird, especially as they age and start loosing it.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by raTG13 View Post
    I'll be honest, I'm not big on conspiracies... but even to me all this shit about covid, the economy and a lot of related things.. at this point seem as if they were planned for by these rich cocksuckers who aren't dumb enough to actually think that endless growth is possible on finite resources... e_e so they plan for us plebs to "drown in shit" while they maintain their lifestyles.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll be honest, I'm not big on conspiracies... but even to me all this shit about covid, the economy and a lot of related things.. at this point seem as if they were planned for by these rich cocksuckers who aren't dumb enough to actually think that endless growth is possible on finite resources... e_e so they plan for us plebs to "drown in shit" while they maintain their lifestyles.
    Who knows?

I don't have enough good information to run off with this speculation. I wouldn't put it past people in these circles though.

There are a large subset of people and even some Governments who are already gearing up and procuring for a reset die to climate, which is changing fast. These old farts know its coming and are trying to carve out these little brain stormed new world Utopias.

The "Health Passport" the website proposes is something that people have been speculating about. No travel between countries and airplanes without a digital proof on your phone of covid tests and vaccinations. This is most defiantly going to become a thing for most government and industry jobs and travel. You want to keep your job? Show your health passport. This isnt a conspiracy, its the actual direction governments such as mine want to take as they have already started discussing it. I mean if you wanted to give the religious crazies any fuel, telling them that in order to continue in "the system" you will need a "mark".

"you will own nothing and you will be happy about it" reminds me of a poster on the wall of my last job owned and run by a LSE "there are things of value to this world besides money". meanwhile he uses slave labour, sorry, work away travellers from Europe to do free labour for room and board and get that "canada exp". LSE are so full of shit.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Who knows?

I don't have enough good information to run off with this speculation. I wouldn't put it past people in these circles though.

There are a large subset of people and even some Governments who are already gearing up and procuring for a reset die to climate, which is changing fast. These old farts know its coming and are trying to carve out these little brain stormed new world Utopias.

The "Health Passport" the website proposes is something that people have been speculating about. No travel between countries and airplanes without a digital proof on your phone of covid tests and vaccinations. This is most defiantly going to become a thing for most government and industry jobs and travel. You want to keep your job? Show your health passport. This isnt a conspiracy, its the actual direction governments such as mine want to take as they have already started discussing it. I mean if you wanted to give the religious crazies any fuel, telling them that in order to continue in "the system" you will need a "mark".

"you will own nothing and you will be happy about it" reminds me of a poster on the wall of my last job owned and run by a LSE "there are things of value to this world besides money". meanwhile he uses slave labour, sorry, work away travellers from Europe to do free labour for room and board and get that "canada exp". LSE are so full of shit.
    And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark on their right hand or in their foreheads. And no man might buy or sell save save he that had the mark or name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast. For it is the number of a man. And his number is 666: Revelation 13:16-18

It ain't giving us fuel, it's proving we were right all along. We told you this would happen. Our holy scripture prophesied it. The only real question is, will you take the mark? Everyone who does is damned by the by so you know what my answer is.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No.

Klaus Schwab - ISFP Dumas

This is the comment you are looking for