Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
I don't want you to prove it. I'm just asking you to give an unique property of "God" that is observable.

You seem to think that belief is a virtue.

edit: I don't want you to prove "God" simply because I already know that you would be unable to do so if you cannot give an unique property that is observable.
I have not seen God, but I believe. By the grace of God, I will stake my life on it, if He wills that for me. But there are so many, many that have done just that, and there always will be those who would rather die than renounce their faith. The blood of the martyrs is the fertile ground from which faith grows.

John 20:29 "Jesus saith unto him, 'Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.'"

Yes, they are blessed. Faith is a precious gift. It is the best thing about my life. My greatest treasure.

And yes - faith is a virtue. Mankind has traditionally recognized it as one of the three greatest virtues.

Corinthians 13: 13 - "And now abideth faith, hope, charity*, these three; but the greatest of these is charity." *[Caritas: the altruistic love]

Yes, love is the greatest. And God is love.

Can you give a property of love that is observable?