Hybrid View

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@DEAD, personally I think SEE seems to fit you. Especially because of this:

So... back to me...the original point of the topic...

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Aside from that, what other detailed, analytical reasoning do you have? Am actually interested to hear it.
    That sounded like you are not afraid to put your own person in the spotlight. And SEE stereotypically is kinda like that but I don't really have a set opinion on which type patterns fit you the most.

Anyway I said I'd look at your thread yeah and did read the OP. What kinds of complicated things do you avoid where you see no point in them?

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
    Complicated things I see no point in
    Mostly just mental masturbation, people theorising for the sake of it and not implimenting that into the real world, not being practical or using that knowledge in the real world to further things. Arguments over academic things that hold no place in reality. "Imaginary" theory that couldn't be applied in the real world (like atoms of the molecules of the atomics). Concepts you can't see, can't apply. Academics arguing over nothing, sitting on their arse all day doing nothing.
    Actually with physics there are concrete applications. Anyway all this I think fits SEE the best again

Not complicated but still stupid to me
    People making imaginary worlds (i.e. fantasy), "idealism", "ideal societies" that don't improve reality. People who just thing things "are cute". People who want kids without planning for them (because they're cute). People who rely just on their emotions and hard to make decisions. People who don't think for themselves. Public hypocrisy and outrage over non things. Hyper cutesy quirky UwU HE HE HA HA HA RAWR xD PEOPLE.
    Doesn't sound stereotypically very NF lol

If I can think of more, I'll post again.