Threaded View

TIM
    ILI - INTp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hi!

This is my first time to be in a forum, it is nice. I have already surveyed a lot of articles. It is nice to learn from other people especially from their experiences. I am a Game Developer. I am an enthusiast learning about psychology matter. And I am trying to make a Game. A 3D Third Person Role Playing Game about Socionics and Attitudinal with the inspiration of Tron Legacy movie and Tron Uprising Series.

I am gathering more info here, so I know I will learn a lot here. And I am so looking forward to learn more.

In MBTI, I am an INTJ, but on Socionics I am an ILI-INTp. My Enneagram is 8w7, it is 6 percent higher to my other result which is 1w2. Don't much time to study it yet. My Attitudinal Type is much more complex, I get 4 results sometimes 3 in the same percentages.

They are FVLE, VELF, EVLF, and FELV. I already know MBTI for 2 years now, but socionics just for 2 months. So, I know I can dig more knowledge in here.

This is a great site. Thanks for the creators and founders of this especially to someone who introduce to me this site. It means a lot.

Have a nice day to everyone!
    Edit in Ginger×
    Last edited by Vampire Lord; 10-22-2020 at 05:09 PM.