Threaded View

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Bible Characters by Collaboration

On Saturday I spent a few hours discussing the personalities of Bible characters with my pastor (IEE-Fi) I gave him a rundown of socionics and wrote out the different personality types, sorted by quadra and with accompanying function symbols. We analyzed the actions, interactions, and writing styles of various people from the Bible. So here are the typings, as determined by people whose life's work involves studying these characters. (New Testament characters are more likely to be accurate since my pastor has recently been studying and teaching on their interactions.)

Barnabus - ESE
    John Mark - SEI*
    Jeremiah - SEI*
    Daniel - LII
    King Saul - EIE*
    Miriam - EIE
    Nehemiah - SLE
    Matthew - LSI*
    John - IEI
    Judas - IEI*
    Jesus - ESI
    Prince Jonathan - ESI*
    Paul - LIE
    Abraham - LIE*
    Peter - SEE
    David - SEE
    Thomas - ILI*
    Solomon - ILI
    Luke - LSE*
    James the brother of Christ - SLI*
    Moses - SLI
    Ezekiel - IEE*
    Mary - EII

*working off limited information; less certain typing

If you suggest some other biblical characters, we may be able to type them later and I can add their typings to this post.

If you're interested in an explanation on the typing of a particular character, go ahead and ask, but I'm not going to bother explaining all of them, so please don't overdo the explanation expectations.
    Last edited by DirectorAbbie; 12-21-2020 at 04:31 PM.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.