Thread: Ways in which you don’t conform to type stereotypes

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm not an oversensitive hippie that cries myself to sleep when thinking about all the atrocities happening in the world. I'm too self-centered to care

I feel that way about a lot of IEEs tbh. They can play the role of 'caring person' pretty well but it's just a role. It's fake and 'business-y.' Their real self is just too self-centered to care I agree. Knowing the right thing to say politically or for SJW brownie points is a lot different than actually 'giving a damn' of course.

Oh don't get me wrong either it also doesn't bother me unless I was somehow really personally invested in what the IEE was doing maybe (which is highly unlikely as I'm not that close with them) In fact out of all the deltas IEEs are probably my favorite even though I know they are fake two-faced whores lol. ((I probably like IEE/SLI/LSE/EII in that order))

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    I feel that way about a lot of IEEs tbh. They can play the role of 'caring person' pretty well but it's just a role. It's fake and 'business-y.' Their real self is just too self-centered to care I agree. Knowing the right thing to say politically or for SJW brownie points is a lot different than actually 'giving a damn' of course.
    Wow wow wow! Step down from your high horse of judgement, I don't think I'm representative of all IEEs & knowing the right thing to say doesn't necessary mean you don't care. I think all NFs have a consciousness of human suffering in a way or another(personally I just decided I had enough going on in my own life) and I know a lot of IEEs that are engaged politically or otherwise. It's just that the authenticity you're accusing them of lacking is expressed with 'businessy' Te instead of Fe: for example becoming a sustainable entrepreneur instead of staging protests or writing a theater piece about climate change or some other beta NF stuff(I caricature a bit).

It's nice to "care" like I see some IEIs do, but from a Fi/Te point of view, you giving a damn needs to be expressed in how you actually manage/organize the world. Otherwise it's just words and emotional hysteria which don't change anything. At least that what Te would say about Fe.

But yea I also know IEEs that are Fe-fake. But it's the same with IEIs & Fi, some pretend to be super sensitive and cute and oriented towards warm and respectful relationships when in fact they are 100% that calculating sneaky bitch underneath.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post

Oh don't get me wrong either it also doesn't bother me unless I was somehow really personally invested in what the IEE was doing maybe (which is highly unlikely as I'm not that close with them) In fact out of all the deltas IEEs are probably my favorite even though I know they are fake two-faced whores lol. ((I probably like IEE/SLI/LSE/EII in that order))

I knew an IEE who was fiercely SJW but bullied me for being an addict among other things lol
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EIE-Ni6w5p4w31w2sxsp
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flames View Post
    I knew an IEE who was fiercely SJW but bullied me for being an addict among other things lol
    If it's ok to ask... what did he (or she, but most IEE are male, so probably he) do to bully you? Deltas can be pretty disturbing to me at times (and as you know, IEE can quite rigidly adhere to gender norms and be unhappy even bitter when people don't adhere to those), but I had wanted more info on what IEE bullying behavior was like, so that's why I decided to ask you. Sorry if it wasn't ok to ask.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.