Hybrid View

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not an oversensitive hippie that cries myself to sleep when thinking about all the atrocities happening in the world. I'm too self-centered to care

More seriously: I'm not that tactful, outgoing or emotionally demonstrative and most new people scare and drain me. I don't play ethical 'games', like in the article by Strat. I can be harsh when someone gets on my nerves too much. Very very daydreamy and scattered.

TIM
    IEE-Ne 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    I'm not an oversensitive hippie that cries myself to sleep when thinking about all the atrocities happening in the world. I'm too self-centered to care

More seriously: I'm not that tactful, outgoing or emotionally demonstrative and most new people scare and drain me. I don't play ethical 'games', like in the article by Strat. I can be harsh when someone gets on my nerves too much. Very very daydreamy and scattered.
    Can relate. Tho new people don't scare me, I tend to scare them.

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    I don't think Strati has good descs other than LxE/EXI maybe. There is also a lot of socio-ESI-fanfiction as well.
    Yea her description sounds like an IEE-Fi with ennagram 3, so I think she only actually based herself on 1 or 2 IEEs she knew. But hey, it's a thread about stereotypes anyway

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Stereotypes is what supposed to be common - among the most.
    LSE have no significant interest to psychology and do not write to psycho forums, in common. It's NF region and TS should be the least there.
    LSE are not common in esoterics practicing as it's Ni - their weak nonvalued region. I do not think myself as big fan of that, but used a little since teenager times. I have experiences to think objective side of what relates to esoterics, though esoterics is not what I think as controlled good enough. On time it may work as should and then don't, what makes it as doubtful to be used seriously. It can be used as additional method and when close to common psychology of an imagination.