Thread: Ni egos vs Se in close relationship

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    663 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Actually I like your post except the bolded I so don't agree with, lol. What is a relationship without long-term meaning (Ni) and what is it without emotional passion (Fe)?

Well idk I always thought 'meaning' was more Fi than Ni. I do agree with you on the Fe though. I quite enjoy Fe in relationships and it's underrated in a Te/Fi valuing society. ((USA as a whole is a very Gamma society I think.))

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post

Well idk I always thought 'meaning' was more Fi than Ni. I do agree with you on the Fe though. I quite enjoy Fe in relationships and it's underrated in a Te/Fi valuing society. ((USA as a whole is a very Gamma society I think.))

Fi is relational fields between objects. So like how x person relates to y person or what the subjective value of said object is to you for example. In a sense it is "meaning", but not what I would understand as meaning.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    IDK, what kind of meaning you mean here. I meant the future thingy that's Ni. Or maybe Ni with some emotions in the background yeah. IEIs seem good at that sortof thing tho lol

I think Ive lived a lot in gamma-ish societies too. Mix of beta-gamma sorta. It's okay by me that way.