Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
Ok, you know me, you've seen what I have posted again and again for years now. You've paid more close attention to me in more recent times so you know what's coming.

You have just attempted to call me out on failing to uphold my Christian morals. Well, those morals you're holding me to only seriously matter if you, yes you, personally, can say one simple little thing even in jest.

Confess that Jesus is the Christ and God has risen him from the dead.

Say it, type out the words exactly as I have. Hell, I'll type them out myself. I believe/confess that Jesus is the Christ and God has risen him from the dead. If you can't do that within 24 hours of reading this than you're a witch and any BS that comes from a witch is shit I ain't got time to deal with seriously on a moral level. I ain't got time for the servants of the great tempter who have defiantly chosen evil. You're not as bad/fargone as most I've encountered, but I'm willing to bet money I don't got to bet that you can't manage to pass a Witch Test .
I didn't know that you failed to uphold to your Christian morals. And I don't really have a problem for people failing to meet their own standard, unless they're being blatantly hypocritical. I do however have a problem with an ideology that teaches that individuals are inherently flawed and in needing of being saved, and which holds them to an impossible standard and has an unbalanced sense of justice.

What is considered morality should be utterly independent from belief or disbelief about properties of the universe, unless you think that belief or disbelief itself is a virtue.

I doubt that "Jesus" even existed as a historical figure, nevermind the supernatural claims that can never be verified. If you produce Jesus' body, I might be able to believe that is Jesus if you make the argument for it, but I doubt I would believe any supernatural claims. I cannot say or type out that phrase you say and mean it because I simply honestly do not believe it is true. Are you going to damn me for my honest beliefs? Are you trying to force myself to believe it? If I was brainwashed, would I truly believe?