Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
Only two things wrong with that. Democrats will forgive and forget, and those places don't want statehood. They have a better deal as things are now.
I'll point out a vital fact encapsulated in a single quote: "Democrats hold power, Republicans hold office".

Say what you will about my enemies, I must give the devil his due. They never failed to advance their own objectives. They knew as Machiavelli did (and I do). In the realm of politics Perception>Reality. They knew exactly how to bait and counter a foe who assumed the opposite. This, mind you, is because of most all of them are Protestants and thus they don't really get that God told us that Satan rules our current reality.

Poor dumb fools. The foolishly assume "facts" trump "perception". Hope this bites my foes in the ass though. Only a real, full blown and total idiot would accept the "fact" that Trump lost after all the "mail-in" votes that just got tallied up 4-weeks after the election would be legit. Pro tip: you need a week or two to actually learn how many votes your candidate needs to win to win the election. It's like being able to see the dealer's final hand where he stands before you decide to "hit or not.

Easy as fuck to fake 30k or more votes towards your preferred candidate on election night. Hell, nobody'll really notice truth be told. That, however, is but merely tipping the scales. If your opponent actually won fairly by a margin beyond that, well, he just plain and simply wins. That's why Trump got fairly elected in my eyes BTW. Plus it shows just how detached our rulers are from us. They think us but a few dozen inbred hicks. Pure projection according to my research, you're best bet to finding an inbred idiot as a dictionary example is best started from an identified child of our ruling class.