Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
Not really no. Sorry but in my life most people who were considered 'unclean' or criminal/satanic/dark/evil have been the ones that have truly been kind to me and most people who thought themselves as 'Godly' or righteous have been the most monstrous and horrible to me. ..

God to me is the cruel one. God to me is the hateful one, the "Evil" one. God to me is harsh and unforgiving, too bright and light and all about punishment instead of love. Satan however is more like your cool best friend. It appeals to me more. Though I know I'm not good, just a perverted unclean demon thing- I know as soon as I think I'm 'good' is when I will do the most horrible fucked up shit.
You refer to the godly righteous here. Certainly the most sharply memorable ones are the hypocrites. They tend to make a lasting (offensive) impression, once the truth of who they really are is revealed. I am reassured that you say here: 'most people' - meaning, not all. Because I am confident that God has not left you without witnesses to who He truly is. He would not leave you without that. Please remember those true witnesses in your life, who were not hypocrites.

Jesus warned us there would always be hypocrites and false teachers and prophets. He said:

"Not everyone who says to me, “Lord, Lord,” will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.
On that day many will say to me, “Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?”
And then will I declare to them, “I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.”
- Matthew 7:21–23

Also it is not fair to judge Christianity by those who claim to be one but don't live by the tenants of Christianity, is it?

Satan is the wrong one to side with, BandD. Yes, he is charming, friendly and does a good imitation of being the one who has your backside. But he is a liar. He wants your eternal damnation, and he will never give up pursuing His goal of seeing you share his lot in eternity.

You come to Jesus as you are, because he loves you now, as you are, flaws and all. It is by his grace and power that we improve. It is not by our own power that we improve, but His. Usually one baby step at a time.