Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
It's quite common to be lustfully attracted to a conflictor, like incredibly so. Conflictors are very attracted to each other irl actually because its incredibly magnetic and like a heterosexual jigsaw puzzle piece just fitting together perfectly (until gay feelings come up of course) The p/j thing can be so insidiously subtle!!!

Before pursuing, I would just tell yourself or continually re-check yourself to make sure it's not 'just lust'. The thrill & intensity of the sex would naturally die down anyway over time as you guys aren't compatible. If you really want to make it work- jeesh how could you tho, since the more personable you got the more irritated you would be (assuming you got the types right).

I guess you could provide and do stuff for her like she was a faux-IEE. I guess potentially speaking, EIE females can be less overbearing and "annoying" about their EIE-ness compared to the males so maybe that's how it could work.
why do you call everything heterosexual (something). like, we get it, you are gay and quirky