Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
It's quite common to be lustfully attracted to a conflictor, like incredibly so. Conflictors are very attracted to each other irl actually because its incredibly magnetic and like a heterosexual jigsaw puzzle piece just fitting together perfectly (until gay feelings come up of course) The p/j thing can be so insidiously subtle!!!

Before pursuing, I would just tell yourself or continually re-check yourself to make sure it's not 'just lust'. The thrill & intensity of the sex would naturally die down anyway over time as you guys aren't compatible. If you really want to make it work- jeesh how could you tho, since the more personable you got the more irritated you would be (assuming you got the types right).

I guess you could provide and do stuff for her like she was a faux-IEE. I guess potentially speaking, EIE females can be less overbearing and "annoying" about their EIE-ness compared to the males so maybe that's how it could work.
As strange as it sounds I've never had problems with EIE's before. I'm definitely Fe Polr as ESE's drive me freaking nuts but my experience with EIE's is that they don't have that same overbearing mother like "let me fix you" behavior regarding Fe that ESE's do so I've been fine with them and haven't heard any complaints from EIE's towards me.