Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
I like herbs and I actually found the video mildly interesting, though I do wonder how she cleans her tub. Oils are great for the skin but not drain pipes. Personally I have two large drawers of herbs under my bed and another just for cooking spices (I live in a small place) and when I start to feel poorly for any given reason I tend to first consider the herbs (plus hydration/nutrition). I do think that some wisdom can be found in older traditions, which "science" and Enlightenment-sourced thought can overlook, and which can be helpful. I wouldn't call myself pagan, though.
A quick Google search says coconut oil melts at 76 degrees Fahrenheit. Letting hot water wash it away should do the trick. If it doesn't do it Google says put baking soda and then vinegar for a more through cleaning. Putting herbs directly into the bath also seems exhausting to clean, the common method is to use of strainer of filter of some kind, like an old thin T-shirt.

Honestly what she's doing look fun but I wouldn't have the patience to wait half a year for the juices to soak or whatever. Would rather DIY bath bombs.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
As a Te-dom, I find the idea of sitting in a pool of oily water revolting. I like a quick, hot shower and I use an unscented liquid soap that leaves less residue than a bar of soap. In, out, on to the next thing.
Hm. This makes be genuinely wonder what LIEs find soothing or therapeutic.