Results 1 to 29 of 29

Thread: Random Pagan Chick

  1. #1
    Tzuyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    473
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Random Pagan Chick

    I have a theory that Pagan Meetups are jackpots for meeting eccentric Delta NF girls. As a bonus they also ward away mean Gamma NTs and nasty Beta STs because they're more likely to be skeptics.

    Anyway this chick gives me strong Delta NF vibes. She also seems like the prototypical person you meet at those places. Which one? I'm thinking EII-Ne





  2. #2

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    She's actually alpha @ ESE, LII, somewhere in there.

  3. #3
    Tzuyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    473
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raTG13 View Post
    She's actually alpha @ ESE, LII, somewhere in there.
    She seems kind of unhinged from reality like the EIIs I know. LII is possible though, although they tend to be really really negative and critical of stuff like "magic infused herbs" in my experience. Any arguments on your half?




  4. #4
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    13,579
    Mentioned
    1338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cybel View Post
    I have a theory that Pagan Meetups are jackpots for meeting eccentric Delta NF girls. As a bonus they also ward away mean Gamma NTs and nasty Beta STs because they're more likely to be skeptics.

    Anyway this chick gives me strong Delta NF vibes. She also seems like the prototypical person you meet at those places. Which one? I'm thinking EII-Ne

    OK. nobody's going to agree with me on this, but after running through IEE and ILI and yet she's an introvert, I think she's an ESI e9. I've never seen an ESI e9 so heavy, but I suppose it could happen.

    Watch her face closely. No LII (no logic), all enthusiasm about what is right in front of her Se. Her speech has a strong sexual subtext, like an Aggressor ESI and not like an Infantile EII.

  5. #5
    Tzuyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    473
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    OK. nobody's going to agree with me on this, but after running through IEE and ILI and yet she's an introvert, I think she's an ESI e9. I've never seen an ESI e9 so heavy, but I suppose it could happen.

    Watch her face closely. No LII (no logic), all enthusiasm about what is right in front of her Se. Her speech has a strong sexual subtext, like an Aggressor ESI and not like an Infantile EII.
    I think we both sense FiTe valuing (or at least the lack of Ti/Fe) and a weak, faded presence (you interpret it e9, me, Se PoLR).

    I wonder what niche hobbies ESIs are commonly found in? Sort of like robotics competitions/hackerspaces for Alpha NTs, esoteric cyberpunk forums for Ni doms, WWE enthusiast circles for Se valuers, and small quaint art workshops for SEIs.




  6. #6

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    OK. nobody's going to agree with me on this, but after running through IEE and ILI and yet she's an introvert, I think she's an ESI e9. I've never seen an ESI e9 so heavy, but I suppose it could happen.

    Watch her face closely. No LII (no logic), all enthusiasm about what is right in front of her Se. Her speech has a strong sexual subtext, like an Aggressor ESI and not like an Infantile EII.
    The inter types would be entirely wrong for ESI. Yeah I'm not going with Se either. This is an enthusiastic Si blocked with Fe type.

  7. #7
    Northstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    TIM
    SLE-C 8w9 VFEL
    Posts
    1,424
    Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That's a Fi face. I can't stand this shit.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm actually changing my typing to ISFp - INTj realm.

  9. #9
    Haikus SGF's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    ┌П┐(ಠ_ಠ)
    TIM
    LSI-H™
    Posts
    2,169
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    neopagans are weird..

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm wondering what about her makes you all think Fi base? I never got much Fi information in the video, are you'all typing off vibes, cause that's cool I do that a lot as well.

    The intertypes would be weird, for ESI? She supervises SLE? Dualizes with LIE? Activates ILI? Mirages with EIE? Benefits IEI?
    Then for EII, she dualize with LSE? Fi? Where is her thoughts, feelings, assessments on people, life, what she is doing? She Semi-duals with LIE? This girl supervises a ILE?

    What you are really seeing here, is a girl with infantile face, but she is not the introverted feeling kind. She is more like a ISFp. If you want to still gauge her as aggressive undertones, don't forget that ISFp are also high dimension Se.

    Like this is peak Si here.

  11. #11
    Tzuyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    473
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @raTG13

    One thing I noticed in the EII-Ne I knew in real life was that she had INSANELY messy hair like the girl in the video... not in a “controlled, artful” messy that some SEIs go for sometimes. The hair just had a consciousness of its own. EII-Fi is a bit more prim and proper. The girl I knew also was a huge tumblr fujoshi (no judgement) and just loved thinking of fantasy worlds, heavily-character focused. She inhabited a different world, I’m convinced. She likes talking about her fantasy character relationships more than the ones in real life. EII-Fi I know does not do this whatsoever. Unlike the EII-Fi who were semi-grounded she seemed utterly detached from physical reality. Had a bit of a funny walk. Similar weak faded eyes... that’s my reasoning at least.

    Honestly I didn’t watch her video in entirety so I could be missing something. Thanks for sharing Rat, now I wonder what detached SEIs are like.
    Last edited by Tzuyu; 10-06-2020 at 04:15 PM.




  12. #12

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Quick VI suggests EII.

    My delta NF friends are also into pagan things.
    Have you ever heard of Heilung?

    Peak Ni Se in the Pagan community.

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Inferno 13th floor
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Posts
    710
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Definitely delta, but Si-Harmonizing LSE-3Si and like others said E9+self-preservation first. Boosted contact functions Si and Fi makes her look SEI-like(SEI is probably what her self-image looks like). Preparing herbal baths is the kind of activity I can imagine @DirectorAbbie doing during the week-end.

    EII-Fi and IEE-Fi also have boosted Si-Fi but as actual intuitives they wouldn't know how to make a bathing lotion without guidance(there is even less chance that they would make a video tutorial about it). Harmonizing EII-Fi and IEE-Fi with E9+sp first would go to these hippie places to host 'transcendental healing technique meditations' or 'free art therapy for autistic children suffering from PTSD workshops' instead of hands-on stuff.

  14. #14
    Tzuyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    473
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quick, a shiny Pokémon! It's the e9 Occultist Hippie LSE! Rarity rating legendary. Probably smokes bong while being the family breadwinner. Capture one now before they become an extinct species!




  15. #15

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cybel View Post
    Quick, a shiny Pokémon! It's the e9 Occultist Hippie LSE! Rarity rating legendary. Probably smokes bong while being the family breadwinner. Capture one now before they become an extinct species!
    That would make her a ESE.

  16. #16
    What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Finland
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    3,464
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    Definitely delta, but Si-Harmonizing LSE-3Si
    That's a really nice typing. I think you might be right. I was juggling NF-delta types and subtypes in my mind, but nothing seemed to fit. The Te was obvious though.

    I know the H-LSE type pretty well and one thing that is striking is the humbleness and softness of H subtype combined by the certainty of the Te that just is present all the time.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

    (Jung on Si)

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    167
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    Definitely delta, but Si-Harmonizing LSE-3Si and like others said E9+self-preservation first. Boosted contact functions Si and Fi makes her look SEI-like(SEI is probably what her self-image looks like). Preparing herbal baths is the kind of activity I can imagine @DirectorAbbie doing during the week-end.

    EII-Fi and IEE-Fi also have boosted Si-Fi but as actual intuitives they wouldn't know how to make a bathing lotion without guidance(there is even less chance that they would make a video tutorial about it). Harmonizing EII-Fi and IEE-Fi with E9+sp first would go to these hippie places to host 'transcendental healing technique meditations' or 'free art therapy for autistic children suffering from PTSD workshops' instead of hands-on stuff.
    My last LSE boss, landowner, had shared a story of a man who stayed on his Ranch. This man was a "guru reiki master", he apparently also became a fraudster and ran off with some of LSEs money. So, ENFp. Only a ENFp can trick a LSE long enough to defraud them with "massage therapist psychic guru reiki master power".

    I internally shook my head, as a guy like that would have been so obvious who he was to me from day one. This is just really common of delta types who are searching for unique individuals and exposure to these individuals who are also orientated at healthy clean lifestyles which favour self determination.

    I once explored a abandoned cabin on his property. On the wall was the "Om mani padme hum" symbol hand painted on the living room wall. Disgusting.

  18. #18
    Tzuyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    473
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Tallmo

    What kind of DCNH individuals do you think are attracted to Paganism/Occultism? The statistics show only 0.3% of the population identify themselves as such, so most of these people probably have to purposely seek it out by themselves for whatever reason. Being born into a Satanic cult doesn’t count. Disillusioned N looking for escape? Imaginative H? Bored C looking for fun?

    This excerpt seems to nicely sum up Paganism's appeal

    his paganism is not materialist or atheistic; it allows for belief in spiritual and supernatural realities. It even accepts the possibility of an afterlife. But it is deliberately agnostic about final things, what awaits beyond the shores of this world, and it is skeptical of the idea that there exists some ascetic, world-denying moral standard to which we should aspire. Instead, it sees the purpose of religion and spirituality as more therapeutic, a means of seeking harmony with nature and happiness in the everyday — while unlike atheism, it insists that this everyday is divinely endowed and shaped, meaningful and not random, a place where we can truly hope to be at home.
    Last edited by Tzuyu; 10-06-2020 at 06:20 PM.




  19. #19
    Darn Socks DirectorAbbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    7,120
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    Preparing herbal baths is the kind of activity I can imagine @DirectorAbbie doing during the week-end.
    I've never even seen an herbal bath, let alone been involved in one in any way.

    LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Inferno 13th floor
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Posts
    710
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raTG13 View Post
    My last LSE boss, landowner, had shared a story of a man who stayed on his Ranch. This man was a "guru reiki master", he apparently also became a fraudster and ran off with some of LSEs money. So, ENFp. Only a ENFp can trick a LSE long enough to defraud them with "massage therapist psychic guru reiki master power".
    Actually, art therapy is currently explored as a treatment for autism by psychologists, and transcendental meditation can be used to treat anxiety(and actually there are free tutorials on internet you don't need a "spiritual teacher"), but I doubt an LSE would be able to distinguish it from more ambiguous stuff like reiki. Actually, the less proof that it works, the higher chance of it dumbfounding and fooling sensors lol(just look at all those guys look up the horoscope every day).


    Hahaha, but you're right in a way, delta can become the "scammer quadra" when the complex of clipped wings becomes unhealthy; everyone seeks to inflate their Te-worth with Ne-intuitive achievements, and when neither the socially accepted ways (diplomas from "famous" universities, or a respected profession, refined knowledge, moral purity) nor the less socially accepted ones(sheer arrogance, moral superiority, adherence to an obscure but "special" creed/group(ie. occultism), corruption, cheating) work, they become increasingly prone to be scammed/scam other with fake stuff(ie. psychism for example) that would give them a "better position"(aristocratic quadra). Psychism becomes like their own new currency of worth so to say; but it's based on nothing (which isn't that much less that on what are based some diplomas at famous universities tbh; 30000 USD for a IT-diploma when you can learn that from online courses? the only difference is that universities are "official" and better accepted). Makes me think of the whole "The emperor's new clothes" story.

    Do you know the movie Parasite? It's about two delta families; a poor sp/sx family "infiltrating" a rich sp/so family by scamming their way into all the jobs in the household. It's pretty entertaining to watch


  21. #21
    Minde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Amongst the stars
    TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Posts
    4,316
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cybel View Post
    I have a theory that Pagan Meetups are jackpots for meeting eccentric Delta NF girls. As a bonus they also ward away mean Gamma NTs and nasty Beta STs because they're more likely to be skeptics.

    Anyway this chick gives me strong Delta NF vibes. She also seems like the prototypical person you meet at those places. Which one? I'm thinking EII-Ne
    I like herbs and I actually found the video mildly interesting, though I do wonder how she cleans her tub. Oils are great for the skin but not drain pipes. Personally I have two large drawers of herbs under my bed and another just for cooking spices (I live in a small place) and when I start to feel poorly for any given reason I tend to first consider the herbs (plus hydration/nutrition). I do think that some wisdom can be found in older traditions, which "science" and Enlightenment-sourced thought can overlook, and which can be helpful. I wouldn't call myself pagan, though.

    But that's just personal anecdotes on my part.

    In the herbalism realms, I've observed a number of types, and each has their own emphasis while within the same topic. This woman, while referencing the woo-woo, doesn't make it her main support or method. In fact, she has an almost embarrassed respect for scientific legitimacy. I don't think a SLE would get along with this particular woman, but as long as she is kindly (which I suspect she is because of her sort of automatic gifting) I don't think she'd scare away a LSE too badly. Not based on that video alone, anyway.

    She gives off an introverted yet firm energy to me.


    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    OK. nobody's going to agree with me on this, but after running through IEE and ILI and yet she's an introvert, I think she's an ESI e9. I've never seen an ESI e9 so heavy, but I suppose it could happen.

    Watch her face closely. No LII (no logic), all enthusiasm about what is right in front of her Se. Her speech has a strong sexual subtext, like an Aggressor ESI and not like an Infantile EII.
    I could see that, yeah. I feel like she has more of a physicality than what I expect of most intuitives. Also observe how she rearranges items on camera while talking to best show off the jar / make the prettiest setup.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cybel View Post
    One thing I noticed in the EII-Ne I knew in real life was that she had INSANELY messy hair like the girl in the video... not in a “controlled, artful” messy that some SEIs go for sometimes. The hair just had a consciousness of its own.
    Her hair is on purpose. She might have set it up to make it easy / less work, but she made a decision about the style.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

  22. #22
    Minde's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Amongst the stars
    TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Posts
    4,316
    Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DirectorAbbie View Post
    I've never even seen an herbal bath, let alone been involved in one in any way.
    It can get messy, especially if someone is trying to be artistic about it. Also, it requires sitting still for a little bit, "doing nothing." So, yeah, I don't think you'd enjoy it.

    I can't think of any LSEs that I know who would enjoy an herbal bath or even do one unless it was medically necessary/advised or if their SO was in there, too, in which case I don't think it would be exactly relaxing. Doesn't mean it couldn't happen, just that it doesn't fit what I already know.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

  23. #23
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    13,579
    Mentioned
    1338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    It can get messy, especially if someone is trying to be artistic about it. Also, it requires sitting still for a little bit, "doing nothing." So, yeah, I don't think you'd enjoy it.

    I can't think of any LSEs that I know who would enjoy an herbal bath or even do one unless it was medically necessary/advised or if their SO was in there, too, in which case I don't think it would be exactly relaxing. Doesn't mean it couldn't happen, just that it doesn't fit what I already know.
    As a Te-dom, I find the idea of sitting in a pool of oily water revolting. I like a quick, hot shower and I use an unscented liquid soap that leaves less residue than a bar of soap. In, out, on to the next thing.

  24. #24
    Tzuyu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    TIM
    SLI
    Posts
    473
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    I like herbs and I actually found the video mildly interesting, though I do wonder how she cleans her tub. Oils are great for the skin but not drain pipes. Personally I have two large drawers of herbs under my bed and another just for cooking spices (I live in a small place) and when I start to feel poorly for any given reason I tend to first consider the herbs (plus hydration/nutrition). I do think that some wisdom can be found in older traditions, which "science" and Enlightenment-sourced thought can overlook, and which can be helpful. I wouldn't call myself pagan, though.
    A quick Google search says coconut oil melts at 76 degrees Fahrenheit. Letting hot water wash it away should do the trick. If it doesn't do it Google says put baking soda and then vinegar for a more through cleaning. Putting herbs directly into the bath also seems exhausting to clean, the common method is to use of strainer of filter of some kind, like an old thin T-shirt.

    Honestly what she's doing look fun but I wouldn't have the patience to wait half a year for the juices to soak or whatever. Would rather DIY bath bombs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    As a Te-dom, I find the idea of sitting in a pool of oily water revolting. I like a quick, hot shower and I use an unscented liquid soap that leaves less residue than a bar of soap. In, out, on to the next thing.
    Hm. This makes be genuinely wonder what LIEs find soothing or therapeutic.




  25. #25
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    13,579
    Mentioned
    1338 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cybel View Post
    Hm. This makes be genuinely wonder what LIEs find soothing or therapeutic.
    Counting Benjamin’s. You should try it. It works with any denomination. Get yourself a hundred or so bills and count them. Then ask yourself if you feel any better.

    I also like walks in the woods and riding my bike.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 10-07-2020 at 02:32 PM.

  26. #26
    What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Finland
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    3,464
    Mentioned
    263 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cybel View Post
    @Tallmo

    What kind of DCNH individuals do you think are attracted to Paganism/Occultism? The statistics show only 0.3% of the population identify themselves as such, so most of these people probably have to purposely seek it out by themselves for whatever reason. Being born into a Satanic cult doesn’t count. Disillusioned N looking for escape? Imaginative H? Bored C looking for fun?
    I only know personally one person who is kind of into it. But not as much as this girl. He is a SEI harmonizing. He would probably never call himself a "pagan" though. He is also a good artist but he hasn't established himself in any professional field. Seems to live a semi-hippie / searching lifestyle. He is well over 30.

    Probably introverts and probably H or C.

    This person seems harmonizing. I don't know her type. She is some kind of local expert on Finnish paganism. She gives a strong introverted vibe I think, but she could also be an extrovert as a type.

    But magic and occultism was quite common still in the 19:th century in rural areas. But they didn't call themselves pagans (I think they were often women). It was just a part of the age-old customs among peasants. All this has been extremely common. Casting spells on each other, communicating with invisible mythical creatures etc. But that was in the pre-modern world, so I am always a little skeptical when someone does these things today. It just seems a little too elaborated and identity-searching. But nothing wrong with exploring some occultism, but I don't think having a messy hairstyle and hippie clothes will really help.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

    (Jung on Si)

  27. #27
    Seed my wickedness Existential Ibuprofen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Spontaneous Human Combustion
    TIM
    ILE LEVF/#unfit4lyfe
    Posts
    7,082
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Static, Fi... seems to like procedures which she probably finds magic.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

     

    Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

  28. #28
    Rusal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    593
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duschia View Post
    Ni-Se pagan communities existing doesn't disprove Ne-Si also exist.
    Ni-Se: ceremonial magick.

    Si-Ne: chaos magick, vispassana, general ‘eastern esoteric practices’.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

  29. #29
    Aramas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    2,263
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
    Ni-Se: ceremonial magick.

    Si-Ne: chaos magick, vispassana, general ‘eastern esoteric practices’.
    I always thought ceremonial was more TiFe and chaos was more NiSe. But I could be wrong. AO Spare seems NeSi valuing though. Maybe SLI. He pretty much had his own damn thing and to hell with everyone else. Lots of talent but couldn't be arsed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •