Quote Originally Posted by chocolatte View Post
Ok, in your experience how can you try to change their mind or at least make them see something differently?
asking..... for a friend.................

Edit: I assume that in order to be more convincing i'd have to use more Fe. However, for some reason, in contrast with the other Ti egos, most LSIs have this quality to them that reduces how much I use my creative. They're kinda stony and it's like it rubs off on me as well. It's possibly because it seems too intimidating to penetrate that. I don't find LIIs intimidating, and xLEs have a modicum of Fe so that we can bounce off of each other.

I'm not sure if there is a way to get through to them since they're kind of stubborn. If they don't agree with or can't seem to make sense of something, they won't accept it and that's really the end of it. It doesn't seem to matter how much Fe noise you throw at them they won't really budge.

In my experience if you want to convince them of something you will have to use Ti. But changing their mind isn't really something they do easily and they take pride in that. So it could take some time too.

So really, I have no good answer for you lol.