Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
It is good that she turned out to be your dual
I can't remember when exactly I typed myself EIE but I don't think I created this when I thought I was one. I thought I was a Gamma for a really long time.

I don't know how you are irl, but you seem pretty ok here in terms of assertiveness. I don't think T types can be with someone dominant anyways
I would never tell her this, but she is the one in charge honestly and she wouldn't want it any other way. I don't think she could be with an more dominant guy, even if she were initially attracted to them, the relationship would break down.

Even if you are less assertive, that might be ok. I think it is enough when someone can show their colors just a little bit when it is needed.

In my case, I was bothered by his inability to be on my side when I was fighting his fight. If he played the dead instead of smiling and responding to the jokes a guy that he whined and bickered about for months, I would be ok with it, that is the level of assertiveness that I expect lol. We were not compatible, no wonder we got seperated.
This would be really frustrating. I would have a really big problem with this if my partner couldn't side with me, especially if I was trying to stick up for them. I would feel pretty betrayed.