Thread: What is your experience with LSI females?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What is your experience with LSI females?

From my experience LSI women are different from LSI men. They don't come off as the stereotypical LSI soldier/inspector like a man might. I think they downplay their Se a bit for society and offer up their Ti more often than Se. I think society will pressure them to develop their Fe and Fi more than a male LSI would. This can make typing an LSI female difficult. I think more often than not they will appear as if they are a ESI and often get typed this way superficially.

What is your experience with LSI females, and how have they behaved?

shitposter extraordinaire
    TIM
    ESI-Fi 6w5 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hotties. They don't seem to trust me though.

They like Fe. That's a good way to tell them apart from ESI.

I once made the mistake of being rude with one in a work situation. She took it coolly. Later though, she tried to tackle me as a problem (she presented it to the rest of the group). I really don't blame her.
    Last edited by falk; 10-04-2020 at 03:47 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    955 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I could write a book, but yes, the Females I've met really are less rigid than the LSI males that I know (and I know a bunch of both). I have no trouble telling them from ESI's. At least, I don't think I do.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to clarify that I don't think that it is actually hard to tell the difference between an LSI and an ESI female. But I think people could make the mistake of thinking an LSI is an ESI if they are female because they will be more likely to have a softer touch than a male LSI.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ImOutThere View Post
    From my experience LSI women are different from LSI men. They don't come off as the stereotypical LSI soldier/inspector like a man might.
    Are you sure?

LSI females like LSI males are precise in their speech and logic(4DTi-Si,3D-Se). I have met with LSI-Ti males but never met a single Ti subtype female. Like LSI-Se males, LSI-Se females are more talkative compared to LSI-Ti males. Hence, I am not sure, if LSI females more prone to be Se subtype because of their gender or they seem to be Se-subtype because society demands females to be more F. LSI females like LSI-Se males are better at small talk however, they are still not good enough compared to F types. I don't think LSI females downplay their Se. They are diligent and practical, they generally do what is necessary to accomplish their goals. They are generally active, do different kinds of sports. They are good at getting what they want or make people do something by pushing things or making short term plans or sometimes with manipulation (Se-creative Ni-HA).

LSI females are able to show their interest in others, they wont ask for a date but they can start a conversation or directing their focus to someone in order to show their interest in a group setting. My friendships with LSI females started with their chase. However, if they like someone and try to increase momentum but nothing changes, they might stop or think that is unworthy. They generally try to form groups, get people together like males of this type.

LSI-Se female may say that person is good or bad, but when you see how they evaluate things you can see they are using their Ti-base/Fi-role. I don't think LSIs are similar to ESIs, never made that mistake in real life.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    955 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What is your experience with LSI females, and how have they behaved?
    My latest experience with an LSI female:

My IEI hairdresser had a heart attack and he either can't or doesn't want to work anymore, so I asked him for a recommendation, and he gave me the name of his #1 employee when he still had a hair salon.

I went to her new place masked and met her, also masked. Her place was hard to find but very tasteful.
    "That's a really nice jacket you have," she said.
    "Thanks. I was in the store and put it on and I thought it fit."
    It's something that an ESE would wear. I know, because I know an ESE with a similar looking one.

She was super talkative but I could tell she was an introvert, but I couldn't tell which one just from her eyes.
    She was chatting away like crazy and I told her that I bet that she doesn't do that at home. She looked at me and said, "Oh, my, no, when I get home I just sit down with a good book. People here (her salon customers) can't believe I'm an introvert, but I am. I don't have any friends, either. I avoid people outside work. Except I have one gay male friend, who is a dear. Because he's safe, you know. I've never been married."
    (She was mid-forties.)
    "That sounds like my ex-wife. She was friendly enough, but she avoided people outside work. What about your family?"
    "My family is really fucked up. I'm adopted, and my adopting parents fought all the time. They had three kids and adopted four more, and I wish I'd never been adopted by them."
    "Really? That's surprising. Why?"
    "They took me in when I was nine, and my "brother" raped me every day until I was 15 and I was able to leave home. So yes, I avoid people."
    "That's a shame. I can see why you keep people at a distance."
    "Yes. Ha ha. But I'm excellent at cutting hair. My friend says that I cut every. single. hair. I don't miss a single one." She smiled.
    "I don't know why I'm telling you all this. I normally don't talk this much with my customers."
    "It's because I'm a nice guy."
    "Ha! You are. I can tell. I have a sixth sense about that."

And she finished my haircut and I stood up and backed away to six feet. "Do you mind if I take a look at your face?"

"No, not at all" and she whipped off her mask, and she was LSI.

"Got it. Thanks. What do I owe you? I'll be coming back regularly, so consider that." And I smiled.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 10-04-2020 at 03:08 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    Are you sure?

LSI females like LSI males are precise in their speech and logic(4DTi-Si,3D-Se). I have met with LSI-Ti males but never met a single Ti subtype female. Like LSI-Se males, LSI-Se females are more talkative compared to LSI-Ti males. Hence, I am not sure, if LSI females more prone to be Se subtype because of their gender or they seem to be Se-subtype because society demands females to be more F. LSI females like LSI-Se males are better at small talk however, they are still not good enough compared to F types. I don't think LSI females downplay their Se. They are diligent and practical, they generally do what is necessary to accomplish their goals. They are generally active, do different kinds of sports. They are good at getting what they want or make people do something by pushing things or making short term plans or sometimes with manipulation (Se-creative Ni-HA).

LSI females are able to show their interest in others, they wont ask for a date but they can start a conversation or directing their focus to someone in order to show their interest in a group setting. My friendships with LSI females started with their chase. However, if they like someone and try to increase momentum but nothing changes, they might stop or think that is unworthy. They generally try to form groups, get people together like males of this type.

LSI-Se female may say that person is good or bad, but when you see how they evaluate things you can see they are using their Ti-base/Fi-role. I don't think LSIs are similar to ESIs, never made that mistake in real life.
    I'm sorry to disagree with Ciara but yes I am sure.

I do not agree that women are more prone to having the Se subtype that seems to be a conclusion that you have come to based on your experience. I also do not think that subtype will affect the social skills or proclivities of an LSI regardless of gender.

Women and Men will use Se differently. Se descriptions lean toward male behaviors and lead people astray.

Also Fi is not just statements of "that person is good or bad" even though those could be Fi related statements. And LSI and ESI will make personal judgments whether or not they are ethical in nature.

I did expect the LSI/ESI to be the most controversial statement in the thread and I regret that it has completely derailed it. I just threw out a type that someone would foolishly think instead of the actual type as I did say originally if you go back and look.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not agree that women are more prone to having the Se subtype that seems to be a conclusion that you have come to based on your experience. I also do not think that subtype will affect the social skills or proclivities of an LSI regardless of gender.
    Subtype affects the strength of IEs. If you think LSI females have stronger Fi-Fe and if you think this improves their social skills, one can say that may be result of a subtype.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Subtype affects the strength of IEs. If you think LSI females have stronger Fi-Fe and if you think this improves their social skills, one can say that may be result of a subtype.
    I didn't mean that the strength of ethical IMs were higher in females, I don't think that subtype will affect the strength of the information elements either. If subtype affected information metabolism then the subtypes would have to be considered separate types and there would be 32 types not 16.

I think that subtypes and gender can affect what is seen in behavior, but not changing the information metabolism of the type. For example an ILI could try very hard to be better at expressing themselves and could appear to be more expressive than a typical ILI but this would not change the dimensionality of their Fe.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't mean that the strength of ethical IMs were higher in females, I don't think that subtype will affect the strength of the information elements either. If subtype affected information metabolism then the subtypes would have to be considered separate types and there would be 32 types not 16.

I think that subtypes and gender can affect what is seen in behavior, but not changing the information metabolism of the type. For example an ILI could try very hard to be better at expressing themselves and could appear to be more expressive than a typical ILI but this would not change the dimensionality of their Fe.
    Yes, subtype doesnt change dimmensions of IEs. How are you able to distunguish development levels of Fe-Fi of LSI females from development levels of Fe-Fi of LSI-Se males? In other words, how LSI-Se subtype who is trying to be better Fe-Fi is different than LSI femal who is trying to better at Fi-Fe because of societal rules?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, subtype doesnt change dimmensions of IEs. How are you able to distunguish development levels of Fe-Fi of LSI females from development levels of Fe-Fi of LSI-Se males? In other words, how LSI-Se subtype who is trying to be better Fe-Fi is different than LSI femal who is trying to better at Fi-Fe because of societal rules?
    I do not think that it is developed more or less depending on gender. What I'm pointing out is that it is more visible if females rather than males. I dont think that competency in what could be considered an information element like Fe or Fi will affect dimensionality the types of built on the concept of dimensions. What is development beyond that? That they can smile and act the part of a female does not affect the level or comfort with the information element. There is no distinction beyond what you can see in behavior, which can be changed but doesn't change the persons information metabolism. If it did change would change the type of the person.

The subtypes attempt to explain why types act or look different from a typical type. The idea of development is not something that is built in to Socionics.

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do not think that it is developed more or less depending on gender. What I'm pointing out is that it is more visible if females rather than males. I dont think that competency in what could be considered an information element like Fe or Fi will affect dimensionality the types of built on the concept of dimensions. What is development beyond that? .
    I think females develop social awareness earlier on in life compared to those of males

Women are better in social interactions because they train more at it, from the second they get tits, and even before that, they’re forced to learn to read people’s intentions, motives, behaviors, etc. Men, especially these days with the Internet for communication and gaming/youtube/etc to replace face to face social interaction, tend not to develop much of this. It’s not that they’re incapable, they just aren’t in social situations as much.

A really hot girl gets hit on in subtle ways by practically every guy in her vicinity, even just going to the grocery store, whether it’s a blatant “hey baby” or as subtle as a cashier being extra friendly or men losing track of their conversation as she walks by or a dude walking down an aisle at the grocery store just to look at her and hope she strikes up a convo with him.

But it’s learned over time. Girls generally have a head start but if dudes go out and expose themselves to tons of social interactions, males can develop the same sense they have.
    Last edited by peteronfireee; 10-04-2020 at 05:19 PM.

TIM
    Se-LSI- Harmonizing
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is what the big G. wrote to me: Judging by his facial expressions, his smile is more like a role smile, i.e. consciously represented. Perhaps, he is learning some communication techniques on purpose. Emotions rarely capture him to such an extent that he loses self-control.

I'm friendly and likable, its reasonable to assume female LSIs would have even more learned Fe.. so they might be even more expressive?

Cryogenic Sleep: Goodbye! Tommy's Avatar
    TIM
    SLI-0 D sx/sp
    Mentioned
    374 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've met 2 of them. One in ms the other at university. The one from MS was likely Ti subtype and the other one is Se. They both pay much more attention to their social circles and classmates than me. The first one was very competitive about notes (which I didnt give af) along with my LII friend (who supposedly didnt care about notes for social purposes but just wanted to keep an standard for herself). They were just nerds in other words. This ms LSI nerd was always smiling and learnt disney songs to be accepted by other nerds. It was cringey. Her mom forced her to hang out with nerds and be one of them. She was easily influenced and was always trying to immitate ppl around her (especially those who she felt like competing with). She even called my LII friend to ask what she would wear that day and else.

The girl at uni was not a nerd but she was instead one of those ppl with very unoriginal life and tastes. She enjoys Fe environments (like clubs and family and friends gatherings) hang out with Fe girls and pay a lot of attention to social circles the lastname of ppl, groups of friends etc She's always posting pics about her family (parents and sibblings). She was not a good student (just like me). On the graduation party however she wore a red dress and was like in the middle of the group pictures extending her hand up with a glass of champagne and else.
    They are not very different from the male LSIs I've met. Just that as with most T types, ppl expect women to be more smiley, expressive, talkative and pleasing while men can be as they are. The Se subtype was kinda masculine but since she was kinda socialbwasnt find weird.

TIM
    SLE-Se 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With mirror relations, it works really well if both have the same goals. Male or female LSIs, they’re very strict and exacting with everyone. I don’t think the females are much different from the males when it comes to cognition. What they may not like is my flexible usage of Ti because I use Ti to get myself out of trouble that Se brought on in the first place. So to LSI, they think I’m wasteful and crazy but they also like my “pushy” and “confrontational” nature. They don’t mind that I’m a thrill seeker, because they also seek thrills or at least they’re easily talked into doing risky things, they just don’t want to admit it. I respect that they enforce rules on others, since Ti is their domain, but I am better at the Se stuff, which they let me reign supreme.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIM
    Se-LSI- Harmonizing
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Beta LSI - Anastasia (I bet its totally not what you guys imagined)

Last edited by shotgunfingers; 10-07-2020 at 09:37 AM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I could write a book, but yes, the Females I've met really are less rigid than the LSI males that I know (and I know a bunch of both). I have no trouble telling them from ESI's. At least, I don't think I do.
    Less rigid even than the LSI-Se males?

For the last part: bc they are colder and more detached on their own than ESIs yeah?

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to clarify that I don't think that it is actually hard to tell the difference between an LSI and an ESI female. But I think people could make the mistake of thinking an LSI is an ESI if they are female because they will be more likely to have a softer touch than a male LSI.
    tbh the softer touch for an LSI female will just be some social mask. At home, the iron rod comes out supposedly : P

LSI females like LSI males are precise in their speech and logic(4DTi-Si,3D-Se). I have met with LSI-Ti males but never met a single Ti subtype female
    I have seen LSI-Ti females just fine. When they aren't trying to socialise too much then they are really obviously inflexible and unemotional & cold (for a woman). Or they can be seemingly worrywarts, the Se subs don't seem to be worrywarts

TIM
    SLE-Se 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What is your experience with LSI females?

This is one of my female LSI friends. Don’t let the looks fool you. She throws the hammer at everyone and puts people in their place. Her EIE roommate (my friend that I met her through) was deathly afraid of her cuz she used to yell at the EIE for being disorderly LOL I didn’t help because I agreed with the LSI and even told the EIE to apologize to the LSI for being messy. Ironically, with LSIs, they let me get away with things they’d never let anyone else get away with, probably because I don’t break explicit rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SnatchYourWeave; 10-18-2020 at 06:48 AM.