Hybrid View

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    @sbbds I know 2 male IEI (one's my friend the other one is the brother of an LII gf) who ended up with Se women (one xSI, the other one SLE). What these 2 guys had in common is that they have Se parents (SLE das for the one who was with the SLE woman and ESI for the one with the xSI). Unfortunately the SLE woman cheated on the brother of my friend and left him and their son, but my friend still with his gf and they have one kid. I think the IEIs who are more likely to dualize have had at least 1 Se parent. Mb trying with onr dating IEI with Se parents would give you more chance to click.
    Thanks Tommy. I wish I could know the types of these IEI guys’ parents before talking with them. If I’ve gotten to know them enough to know the types of their parents too, then we probably do click anyway.... I think? I’ll keep an eye out for this though.

Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Thanks Tommy. I wish I could know the types of these IEI guys’ parents before talking with them. If I’ve gotten to know them enough to know the types of their parents too, then we probably do click anyway.... I think? I’ll keep an eye out for this though.
    Yeah, if the context permits it and if during the chat doesnt seems to awkward, mb you could ask about their relationships with their parents, how they perceived them or describe them, their childhood etc.
    Last edited by Faith; 10-26-2020 at 12:59 AM.