Threaded View

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default DUMMY TRUMP PUMMELS DEMENTIA JOE

Dummy Trump massacred Dementia Joe in the debate. Dementia Joe belongs in a Nursing Home. That guy looked dazed and confused, lost in a fog, and vegged out on his Si-creative ...his dementia got worse since the first primary debate.

Se-lead versus Te-lead....Trump (SLE-Ti) just mostly talked off the cuff whereas Biden (LSE-Si) was over-scripted and over-rehearsed. At times, Biden looked severely retarded. Seriously, Dementia Joe-Kamala "Poop for brains" Harris is a real garbage of a ticket....these two are the worst candidates for president/vice president in the history of presidential elections...you mean the democrats couldn't find better candidates than this to put up....you're not fuckin stupid enough to think that Obama didn't put calls into the black leaders of South Carolina to get behind Biden and then later to other candidates to drop out of the race. You'd be a real naive dummy to think otherwise. When all the Bernie Supporters said Bernie was more electable compared to Biden because he would electrify the base, they weren't kidding.

At the end of the day Biden is a globalist pig. The only right foreign policy is America-centric. America for America and if anybody fucks around blow 'em to smithereens, assasinate their generals, and take their oil. that's the best way to do it...to the victor go the spoils, as I've been saying for years now and was the only one on this board who predicted Trump's victory last election. The ivory tower schmuck media is very disconnected. Harvard professors don't add up to dog-shit.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 10-01-2020 at 03:48 AM.