Thread: Kiyosaki kim

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Kiyosaki kim

Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Kiyosaki himself

pp

no pic available-
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol I already made a topic about both Robert and Kim.

We saw them today. I don't know what their types are, but she's the more conservative and down to earth of the two, apparently. I don't know if that means she's the sensor or the logical one of the two. Or both. I thought perhaps ISTj? The best I can come up with for him is ENTj... something doesn't seem right about that though. It's difficult to separate his teachings (which his "Rich Dad" taught him... and his Rich Dad was definitely a Gamma NT) from his public image from him.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did anything about her stand out in your mind?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She pissed me off. She was selling some book and speaking about "investing for women". Fuck that shit. The thing that irritates me the most though is that what she's saying about how most women would be (or are) financially devastated in the event of a divorce is true. Most women are fucking idiots. She very much reminds me how much I dislike women.

Other than that, she seems to be sort of in la la land when she was up on stage (at least for what I saw, which was not much), as if she was really uncomfortable in front of people and went to her "special place" so she could speak in front of them. And you couldn't see her eyes when she talked. Peter says she looks like she's had lots of plastic surgery.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, those are the exact impressions I got too, just from the pics. Being (and becoming) rich is not an easy thing I guess.