Quote Originally Posted by DEAD View Post
I don't think my language is soft at all. I think that it's straightforward enough...
Definitely SEE is straightforward vs. soft. Other types, the opposite. I try to be both, but soft tends to be dominant. SEI types are more soft than straightforward.

What is this crap too? Why would you smile when you're under threat? Humans aren't alligators. 0 people I know smile when they're under threat.
Well, I do that , and I think it looks a bit goofy so I am not proud, but I explained that at the end of post #172. That nervous smile, that comes from what I said there, as well as the need to be alone to figure out what I am feeling -- but I am not alone, I am in a social place I don't want to be in with eyes on me when I don't want them to be, and I feel this need to act like how I perceive I "should" act (happy and carefree). But SEEs don't do have this quirk, due, among other things, to their Fi-confidence. And that straightforwardness about them, where they are just being themselves and are not concerned what you think of them for being themselves. I see that in every SEE, and it seems to be a "mark" of SEE.

... I really don't have that many new ideas, theories and concepts outside of this thread to be honest. I'm not great at coming up with them on my own all the time. It takes me a genuinely long time to develop ideas and I only really develop them if they are necessary to given topic....
SEE evidence here.

I'm not really image obsessed either, ...
Yes, SEEs aren't. They like to look good, and take care to, and have a flair for it. But not image obsessed.

And we have very different definitions of "good reasoning" if you genuinely think that the reasoning ... was good. I've already critiqued it and given my response and am moving on. ...
Another SEE tell, to me, in that SEEs don't like to belabor something they are done with.

Sorry if I missed any points but that genuinely was a pain to read. Very hard as well. You can space paragraphs out as well. That's why it's taking me forever to reply. I have to read the whole entire thing over and over again just to split each part up. And just because you have high Ne, it doesn't give you an excuse to type like a drunk toddler in the middle of a bender....
LOL, that is another SEE-tell to me, you being so frank in this way.

And thank you, by the way for the compliment. : ) I appreciate it. I do try to write clearly.